Monday, May 2, 2016

BIBPC #2 Category 5

OK I just want to start off this post with saying how sorry I am to all of my teammates in team goldfinch. I haven't been entering photos for the contest and I've been lagging behind. 

OK now that I have that off my back lets get started with the actually happy post! The 5th category for BIBPC (with you can find out more about here) is flowers! When I saw this category I was like "This is my jam!" and started dancing. I am not kidding. I love taking photos of flowers. I even did a flower picture for the first category of the contest. I think why is because they are just so pretty! I mean how can you not take a photos of that? So after going through all of my bezillion (yes that is a number by the way!) picture of flowers I decided on this one.


Story behind Photo: When I was in Marfa (with you can out more about here) over spring break I went hiking at a beautiful dessert (with you can find out more about here). So when we were walking around my mom saw this amazing flower behind a rock and I snapped a shot. Isn't it just so pretty!?  I love how vibrant the colors are. 


Do you like the picture? Why? What is your favorite type of flower? Have you read my Marfa posts? Should I do more photography posts? Are you participating in BIBPC? If what team are you in? And what category have you liked the best? For all of my entries on this contest which one do you think is the best (you can find my other two entries here and here)?

10 comments:

  1. Great post!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty picture!!!!!!!!!

    Kiley B from
    thecountrygurl.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAH such a lovely shot, Nabila!! Texas is a gorgeous place! I can't wait to go back there and spend more time visiting... :)

    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Abbiee! I'm happy you think so :) Isn't it? I love Texas! Though sometimes it is very hot. I'm happy you liked your visit here! When did you go? When are you coming back? Where are you going?

      Delete
  4. This is such a pretty picture Nabila. Love the color of it :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ambi! I know the color is so pretty! It is one of my favorite parts of the picture :)

      Delete
  5. I love the picture - especially love the colour! Your photography skills are really good!
    Also, I've tagged you in a post of mine back at my blog, if you're interested.
    All the best, Elsie A xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you do! I know the color is definitely one of my favorite points of the flower! Thank you Elsie! I really like taking photos and I'm always trying to improve :) OK I'll go check out what you tagged me for.

      Delete

01 09 10