Thursday, July 30, 2015

UNPOPULAR OPINIONS

So I saw this and loved it. .I wanted to do it but when I started looking at the questions I couldn't answer them. So instead I am going to ask my friend the questions. So this is what she answered not me. So be ready for some really weird answers.

A popular author you can't seem to get into: 

 Umm... I've read the Chronicles of Narnia, but didn't really like them, so I guess C.S Lewis.

A love triangle where the protagonist ended up with the person you didn't want them to be with:  

In Emma, the main character is a self proclaimed matchmaker. However, someone she thinks is in love with her friend, and her friend is in love with that person, but that man is in love with the main character.

A popular genre you hardly read: 

Historical fiction

A popular/beloved character you dislike:

I don't really like Percy Jackson that much, though I enjoy the series.

A popular series you have no interest in reading:

The Kane Chronicles


that is me when I try to read it

A show/movie adaptation you liked better than the book:

Um.... I dunno?

A popular book/series everyone hates but you love:

None. I guess?

A popular trope you're tired of reading:

Well I can't think of any

A popular style of cover you can't stand:

Overly illustrated covers, like the Harry Potter ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10