Monday, August 15, 2016

Back to School School Supplies Haul 2016-2017


I am supper super exiting for this post! Why you ask? Because

A- It took a long time to take these photos and I am proud of them and
B- This is the first ever time I have done a haul on my blog

*Everyone gasps*. Yep I have never done a haul before. But in spirit of back to school I have decided to one. I hope you enjoy!

All of this stuff is from Target.

*note* I am in no way trying to brag at all.




First up binders! The one on the left I got from target and the one on the right my grandmother got for me. 


I just love the sparkly stripes. 


Next up composition notebooks.


I got 1 purple and 1 pink wide ruled notebook. Then I got 3 college ruled ones. I have always just had black ones before so I am exited to actually have color for once.


OK yes these are way to many folders. I have no idea why I ended up getting this many.




I really love the colors though.


And now for the cute notebooks.


I love these so much! Ahhh!!!


I bet you can't. 


And everything will turn out OK. 


They will!




Paper! I know very interesting.


And rulers! These are just the standard wood kind. I wanted the colored plastic ones but my dad said these would work better. 


And pencils! I love mechanical pencils and those are usually the ones I use but I also had to get some regular ones. 



And then sense I got pencils I had to get a sharpener.  


And then some erasers. I love the colors. 


Plus some post-it notes. It's a cute pink color. 


And colored pencils.


And sharpies! 


Go pens! I love pens. There cool. I got some black ones some blue ones and some different colored ones. 


And now for me trying to get good stationary blog photos and failing.




This is the thing I keep all of my school supplies like pens and pencil in.






I was trying to do one of those pictures with the stuff falling out of the bag. I totally forgot what this kind of picture is called. 







27 comments:

  1. EEEEP all these school supplies are awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have enough folders or notebooks! I have enough notebooks for an entire school class now, but that won't stop me from buying more XD

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! I love those notebooks, haha! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool stuff! I would be excited if I got those kinda stuff. I am excited though. Does that make any sense? ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah that so makes sense (a little bit).

      Delete
  5. These all look lovely! I've always loved getting new school supplies ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I also love getting new school supplies!

      Delete
  6. So awesome! School supplies are so fun to shop for!

    - Edie
    mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love school shopping! Those notebooks are SUPER cute! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! Ahh thanks! I got them from target which is also where I got the rest of my stuff.

      Delete
  8. Hey Nabila! Ugh you're making me super jealous with all the supplies! This is my first year away from high school and so I kinda go crazy every time I see the stationary in shops and realise I have no excuse for cute supplies now :'( I wish we had a target in the UK, all the stuff is adorable!

    I hope you have an amazing year at school, try really hard and I'm sure it'll be great. Good luck <3

    Love,

    Anne // www.aportraitofyouth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anna! Aww thanks! Yeah target is awesome. :) I hope you have an amazing year as well! Good luck to you.

      Delete
  9. Super cool! I love sharpies too! Those notebooks are so cool, especially the "try to stop me" one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got quite a haul there!
    My school gives a supply list full of useless stuff every year but by now I know exactly what I need and so I crumple it up and get my own stuff :)
    Get pumped Nabila! It's almost time for school! Conquer it! And the waking up early five days a week of it! :b

    -Crystal
    You're Just Right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Sometimes you have to crumble stuff up. Ahh thanks! I will conquer it *dies because I end up not conquering it*! Yeah waking up early is very fun *dies again because I have to wake up before 7:00*.

      Delete
  11. SCHOOL SUPPLIES ARE MOST DEFINITELY MY WEAKENESS! I look forward to back to school shopping all summer haha!
    Lovely Post!
    -Lauryn
    www.ElegantChances.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The notebooks are so cute! We don't get notebooks at my school. (I only have 6 heavy binders) (cats)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Target is perfect place for classroom items. It is my fav. I get coupons from them all the time and they always have great deals when I come in. Deals like “50 off” And “ target 10 off entire purchase ” are what make me save a lot of money everytime I shop there.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10