Sunday, August 14, 2016

Blogging Olympics Tag


Hey peeps! It is me back with another post today! I am doing a tag! I have done done a tag in such a long time. Jeckles tagged me to do the Blogging Olympics tag. So let's get started.

Rules:

-Publish a post with the questions
-Thank the blogger who tagged you
-Tag others
-Use the Olympics image (attached) or create your own

Team? The Unites States team of course! I kind of live in the US. 
 
If you could compete in an event, what would it be? I don't know! I'm not athletic! If I had to compete though I would proably do swimming.
 
Favorite event to watch? Gymnastics. The gymnasts seriously like defy gravity. It amazes me. 
 
Olympian you most admire? Well I don't really know that many Olympians but proably Gabby Douglas. She is an amazing Gymnast. Plus her national debut was in Houston (where I live) so that makes me like her even more. 
 
What sports do you currently play? Absolutely none! Haha. Yeah I am not very sporty or athletic at all. 
 
Summer of Winter Olympics? I would say summer. The sports just seem to be more interesting. 
 
Ever been to see the Olympics in person? No and I don't really plan too.
 
A sport that should be in the Olympics? Ummmm *thinks for a long time*. Dance! That would be cool.  
 
What do you think would be going through your head right before you were about to compete in the Olympics? I am going to fail. I am going to fail. I am going to fall and die.

Yeah I am extremely optimistic.

I tag:

Dani
Bubbles
Ellie
Amy
Opal
Allie

Make sure to check out my super easy and fun 6 word contest I am having on my blog here. It ends really soon so you have to hurry. Also make sure to check out the new pinterest board Kid Bloggers Unite! It is a board where kid bloggers can pin all of there posts.  You can find it here. How did you like this post? Do you like this tag? Should I do more tags? Do you like the Olympics? Do you watch the Olympics? Are you athletic? Do you like sports? What is your favroite sport?






8 comments:

  1. Nice tag! I don't follow the Olympics faithfully, but we did watch the gymnastics finals. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! To tell you the truth neither do I.

      Delete
  2. I basically watch whatever event happens to be on tv, although I do especially enjoy watching boxing matches. I don't play any sports but I wish I did and I would love to read more tags :)

    -Crystal
    You're Just Right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boxing sounds cool! Though I have never really understood the sport. You should totally play a sport!

      Delete
  3. We're obsessed with the more rhythmic sports like gymnastics and synchronised swimming - but generally just love seeing the action on TV!
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10