Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Old Things // Photoshoot: Hats, Figurines, Statues, Books, Me as a little girl, and more



Yeah I am already messing up my scedule. I just have to get this thing published before the 30th. Thank you very much. So today I am going to show you guys some pics of some old things in my house. Now some of these aren't physically old but they just seem old or based on old things. Here are the pics!




This is the majestic thing that none of us know what it is. Do you guys know what it is?


It is the sledge hammer device. 



This is a cool empress thing from china. It is like super breakable and I think made out of some precious stone.  



  This is her husband the emperor. 


It's me! As a tiny girl.



This is also from some Asian country I think. It is kind of broken.


I love that color of blue!



I am pretty sure the book is a type of bible. 



This is the old pitcher.


I think my mom found this in some house that an old guy sold us. She for some reason liked it. By the way I don't really believe in people having guns. They do hurt people.



My dad actually made this.







These are some old hats some old lady used to own. 






A bunch of different items. 




By the way the reason I did an "Old Things" photoshoot is because the 5th BIBPC category is old things. Here is the photos I want to enter.


I don't know. I couldn't really find any really old things in my house. It was hard. 

So which photo was your favroite? If you liked this post and others on my blog make sure to follow!



11 comments:

  1. Ooh, these are really cool pictures, Nabila! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEp this sounds like fun, Nabila! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abbiee! I definitely had a fun time taking the photos. :)

      Delete
  3. These photos are all lovely! I love all things ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I also love all (well most) things. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Nabila. The book that looks like it might be some kind of Bible is probably a metal-bound copy of the Torah. Very nice. -- Ray

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10