Saturday, August 6, 2016

My cute little sister holds her fuzzy bunny stuffed animal + BIBPC #3 1st Category

Hi everyone! Today I have some super cute pictures of my little sister Eden holding her cute rabbit doll. Enjoy!

Note I would have shown her adorable little face but I am not really aloud to.


















Oh yes and guess what??? BIBPC is starting again! You might remember when I did it last time.  And it is happening again! I am kind of excited. You know just a little bit excited. If you don't know what BIBIPC is it is is a photo contest with 4 teams and a bunch of categories. You can find out more about it here.  So this time all of the teams are summery cold foods. I am in team lemonade!

Team Lemonade

Personally I think my team's picture the best. So the the first category is fuzzy! Here is my entry. 


It is my sister eden holding her bunny (so it starts with a b megan with means I get 2 extra points) very tightly. Isn't is adorable. I was kind of amazed I could even get her to pose for me (she always complains when I take pictures of her). 

About:

So pretty much once I heard that the category was fuzzy I looked around my house for everything that was fuzzy and I found this cute stuffed animal. But the animal was not cute at all alone so I got my sister to hold it for me. 

Do you like my pictures? Which one do you like the best? Are you entering BIBPC? What team are you on? Do you like the photo I entered?






6 comments:


  1. Beautfiul post, so cute, love the photos! Have a lovely weekend ! :)xx

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vildana! I hope you have an awesome weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. Eden is such a pretty name! Haha, my siblings normally help me if I ask them to but I spend more time trying to get them to leave me alone than begging them to help me.

    -Crystal
    You're Just Right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal! I really like the name too. Well for me it is like sometimes they will not leave me alone but when I ask for them to pose or for them to let me take pictures of them they run a away. It is kind of annoying.

      Delete
  3. Awesome photos Nabilla! I will most likely enter next year!

    - Edie
    mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10