Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Photo Diary // Sea Center and Beach + A Super Exciting Announcement!



Hey everyone! Today I have decided to do another Photo Diary post! You might remember my 2 other Photo Diary posts here and here. This time I am showing you guys picture from my trip to the aquarium and the beach. Plus this is very exciting day. Because it is the first ever day that I have ever had a post on this blog with pictures that were taken by me with 


















a















real camera!  Yes you heard me right. I actually got a camera. It is very very exciting. It is not really mine though. I have to share it with my sister. Bleh. The camera used to be my mom's and we just recently found it again. So I actually have a camera. Truly I am still getting used to it. I have never had an actual camera before. All of the other pictures on this blog that I have taken on this blog have been taken by one of my parents phones.  So let's get started! I hope you like my photos. :)

Plus the camera has a beach setting. How amazing is that?


It is my name in sand!


It's my blog's name in sand!


It's a weird face I found!


A sand castle that was not built by me. Everytime I try to build a sand castle I fail. Like it ends up looking like a clump instead of the majestic castle I have in my mind. 







Lots and lots and lots of birds. They were rabid. 



My feet!


A really cute rainbow umbrella that is actually not mine!



More of my feet.


Even more of my feet. I am kind of obsessed. 


Now for the aquarium stuff.


I am pretty sure that this is statue of a son holding a fish up to his father. By the way for all girls who like to fish. Go you! Fishing is not only for boys. 


Go donors!





The place was actually really fun and we got to go on a free tour of where they breed fish. 


I think this turtle used to be asleep but then I woke him up. 




These are some rubbings (I think that is what they are called) that I did. 


They even had this super cool touch tank that was so cool! 


I'm pretty sure that the fish was mad at me. Not sure why. 





This fish's eye looked seriously unreal. Like one of those bead eyes. 



Isn't this fish cool!? I think it was dancing. 



Go coral!








Even more of my feet. 



The king catfish of all power. 



Isn't this color so pretty!?











I think that this picture is really nice. 





We got to feed the fish with these dog food like things that cost like 25c. 




--

Also I am so sorry that these were so fuzzy and kind of bad photos. I was just getting used to using the camera and truly fish are hard to take photos of. They move! Like a lot!

And make sure to check out my collab blog The Fangirl Blog which you can find here.  We talk about fangirlyness and fangirls and things we fangirl about. It's awesome. I actually just recently did a post with 13 signs that you are fangirling over something that you can find here. 

Did you like this post? Should I do more photo diary posts? Should I do more posts with lots of photos? Have you ever been to an aquarium? Where was it and did you like it? Have you ever been to a beach? Do you have a camera? Do you think my pictures with the camera are better than my other pictures? Which picture from this post do you like the best? Do you like these pictures?



8 comments:

  1. I loved this post, you should definitely do more photo diaries. Congrats on getting a camera, you have great photography skills! You are so lucky to have such amazing weather. Here in England it's cold and currently raining. There was some pretty amazing things you saw in the sand!

    - Edie
    mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you liked my post Edie! Thanks! Oh no. I hope the weather gets better for you soon. Yeah you can find anything in the sand.

      -Nabila

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I love all of your photos! I've always wanted to go to a beach, there's none around where I live ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you like my photos Amy! I hope you get to see the beach soon!

      Delete
  3. Ah photography is such fun! You should totally do more photo diaries :)

    http://takeheart20.blogspot.co.za/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super fun! Thanks Jessie! I hope I will. :)

      Delete

01 09 10