Friday, September 2, 2016

My September Goals



Hey peeps! Today I am linking up with the wonderful Noor and participating in her Blogtember. Blogtemeber is a cool blogging challenge with prompts for everyday of the month of September. Today I have decided to participate. Today's prompt is September Goals. So here are my goals for this month!

My September Goals!

-Get through my first full month of middle school
You might not know but I am actually starting middle school this year! Yep It is pretty good so far. All of my teachers are good. But something is proably going to go wrong. I can just feel it. 

-Decorate my locker 
I have like nothing to decorate my locker with. But since this is the first locker I have ever had I want it to look at least semi cute. Maybe I can get some magnets or something. We aren't allowed to put duct tape or anything on our lockers because it sticks. This slightly annoys me since I have so much cute (in my opinion) duck tape. 

-Read 10 books
Now that school is starting again I need to get back into the scedule of reading regularly. I love reading but my reading slows down in the summer time. I'm not really sure why though. 

-Make 5 dollars
I have been selling some stuff and helping some people with internet stuff and I have been making a tiny bit of money. The thing is I am selling stuff for like 3 dollars. Not that much profit but it is still fun. 

-Make one new friend at school
As I said I am at a new school so I want to make at least one new friend this month. I have already made a couple friends from the school so I think I am on the right track. 

-Blog regularly
I have been semi OK with this in August but I want to get better. My mind as just been kind of blank blog post idea wise. 

-Get my whole school scedule memorized
I should proably already have this memorized but I swear it is seriously hard! I have 10 classes (with five classes each day). 10 teachers names and 10 room numbers can be a little bit hard to memorize. And it makes it harder when the school is 2 stories and has like 1700 students. That is a lot of space and people!

How did you like my post? I am thinking about making this a monthly thing. Would you like that? What are some of your September goals? Do you think you will be able to accomplish them? 

10 comments:

  1. This is a great post, Nabilla!
    I hope you enjoy middle school - where I live we don't go to middle school so I don't really know what it's like but I'm sure you'll adjust to it anyway!
    And, as for the memorising the school schedule, I feel your pain. I've dropped loads of subjects this year, so I only have 7 subjects (9 if you separate the different sciences). But last year, I had at least 12 subjects and it wasn't fun remembering the timetable!
    I think it would be a great idea to do this every month!
    -Elsie A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elsie! Yes it is hard! I think I will do it more regularly. :)

      Delete
  2. Your goals sound awesome! Good luck with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay another blogger who started middle school!! when did you start? (i started on august 22nd btw)

    anyway, since i have nothing to post, i guess i'll do one of these later lol. xD

    -izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I just started middle school. I started on the 22 as well. You so should!

      Delete
  4. You've got some great goals, Nabila!! I hope you accomplish all the things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great goals! I'm sure that you'll do wonderfully with them ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10