Tuesday, September 27, 2016

How to Finish Your Homework Fast // Tips and Life Hacks



Hey everyone! As you guys know with school comes homework. It is pretty much a fact of life. I mean it is a horrible fact of life but still a fact of life. Most people want to get there homework done fast so that they can enjoy the rest of there time. In this post I am going to give you some tips and hacks on how to get your homework done fast.

Take a break to do something you enjoy

Every once in awhile you kind of have to take a break. Once you have been doing plain and boring work for an hour your mind just kind of stops working. Raise your hand if you can relate. And so taking a break is the perfect way to recharge that amazing brain of yours. I recommend doing something like:

-Reading
-Watching tv
-Taking a walk

Really anything that you enjoy.


Eat a healthy snack

After like a bazzillion hours at school you need a snack of some kind. I recommend:

-And orange
-Some chips
-Frozen grapes
-Raisins

Aka anything that is semi healthy that will revive you. When you are hungry you can't think so once you are full it will be easier to anwser all of those hard math problems on your homework.

Drink some water

Same principal as the tip above. It just helps you think. Getting dehydrated is exceptionally bad but drinking water (a lot of it) really clears your mind.


Have a comfortable place where you do your homework

If there is a desk or something in your house then that is the perfect place to do your homework. But if you are one of the people who don't have a desk (aka me) then a counter or table also works perfectly. Just make sure to pick out a place where you will do your homework and stick to it.


Color coordinate everything

I swear it does help.  This makes everything more visually appealing and just easier to read as a whole.


Write all of your homework down in a agenda/planner

This really really helps. If you don't write down your homework you will either forget what you are suposed to do or do it wrong. I haven't really done it in years before but this year I have been using my agenda so much. I mean with 5 classes a day it is hard to remember everything. For me my school gave me an agenda but if that is not the case for you I recommend you buy one. There are a lot of places online where you can buy adorable planners.


Take everything you need home

If you have math homework then take all of your science stuff home. Your science binder and your science journal. So when you forget how to do something you can just look at your stuff. I do relize that our delicate student backs are amazing and can't carry that much stuff but still!


During class pay attention and take notes

This is pretty much just a rule for school but it also helps with your homework. Most of the time teachers assign homework that is based on what they were talking about in class. This means that you must pay attention and also take notes so that you remember everything. If you don't listen in class you will have pretty much no idea how to do your homework.


Do everything that you can at school

No I am not saying that you should do it during class (refer to point above for explanation) but sometime in school. Maybe when you have a study hall class. I do and I always take the time to do homework and go to the library. Or just in class when you have extra time. When you are early in class, if you are done with test, between classes. Pretty much just MANAGE YOUR TIME WISELY.

Give yourself rewards

One thing I like to do is get some sort of snack that I like. Let's say chips. And then after every problem I complete or after every couple of sentences I write I get a chip. This is a really good method to use to get your homework done fast and easily. Or instead of something like that you can do once you finish a sheet you get to watch 5 minutes of TV. 


Hey! I really hoped you liked this post. It seriously took me like 2 weeks to write. I have no idea why though. 

Do you like homework? Do you get homework? How much homework do you get? How do you usually do your homework? What are some of your tips for doing homework? 



10 comments:

  1. Awesome tips dear! Definitely helpful, thanks. Awesome post.

    Check out my blog / post // If you like it, follow, I'll follow back //
    http: //it-s-such-a-wonderful-life.blogspot .mk / 2016/09 / I-tell-me-again-why-does-war-exist.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're excellent at giving tips Nabila!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thanks Rukiya! I am happy to see you back on my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Nice post, Nabila! I have a lot more homework this year. I have a French and algebraic equations test tomorrow, so this helped! By the way, you made a typo on 'take everything you need home.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Audrey! I also have quite a bit more homework this year. Thanks for pointing that out to me. As you might have noticed I a horrible speller/proofreader.

      Delete
  4. virginia@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great post! I find writing all of my homework down so helpful ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I also find writing my homework down helpful. :)

      Delete

01 09 10