Saturday, October 1, 2016

30 Things I Love About Fall // 2016



Hello everyone! I think this is my second fall post for the year. As you all know fall actually officially started a couple days/weeks ago so I thought this would be the perfect time to tell you guys some of my favroite things about fall. Lets get started!


1. Pumpkins



2. Fall scents
3. Candles



4, Halloween
5, My birthday
6. Candy
7. Orange
8. Fire



9. Leaves




10. Lotion
11. The weather
12. Tea
13. Sweaters



14. Socks



15. Boots



16. Covers
17. Scarves
18. Photography
19. Comfort
20. New school year
21. Candy Corn



22. Caramel
23. Caramel apples
24. Hot chocolate



25. S'mores



26. Hoodies
27. Books
28. Sunset



29. Baths
30. Dark nail polish

I hope you liked my list! In the comments below tell me some stuff that you love about fall. Also should I do this same type of post for winter?

If you enjoyed make sure to follow.

Also just by the way it is my birthday on the 4th *hint hint* *hint hint*.  I am turning 12. 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That is awesome Grace! Is there any particular reason that you love fall?

      Delete
  2. Amazing post! I really love Autumn (or Fall) - I just find it so warm and cosy!
    Happy Birthday for Tuesday!
    ~Elsie A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elsie! It is very warm and cozy.

      Ahhh thanks. :)

      Delete

01 09 10