Saturday, October 22, 2016

Birthday Haul // 2016



I have done a haul post once before which you can find here. And you guys seemed to really like it. So I decided to do another one! For everyone that does not know my birthday was on the 4th (I am still accepting happy birthdays though) and I turned 12. So old right? Anyway I got a couple of presents and I have decided to show them to you guys. Also if you happen to be a parent/friend that has no idea what to buy your 12 year old friend/daughter feel free to use any of these ideas.  I hope you enjoy!


This is a super adorable card my very artsy friend drew me. 


Ok I have actually been wanting a shirt like this for the fall so I am very happy that I got this. 


Definitely one of my favroite presents. Ahhhh! I mean it is a freaking unicorn emoji on a shirt. Like how could that get any better?



A very bueatiful gold and blue necklace.


This might be my favroite water bottle that I have ever owned/been gifted. I love the colors and the skulls. My friend Lexie gave this to me. 


She also gave me this. A very cute white elephant equipped with gold and silver paint. I am going to probably paint the elephant soon. 


My grandmother made the dress and got me the other 2 things. It is a complete and cute outfit. This is my dad's mom. She is very crafty and loves to make things. 


My aunt got me these! I have been wanting locker supplies since I got a locker and I think she might have picked up on that. 


I love these so much! Definitely some of the cutest office supplies I have ever owned. 


And this card!


Another one of my wonderful aunts got me this adorable outfit. 


My other grandmother got me these. 


I love this. One of my new friends made it for me. It has purple (my favorite color), my name, and a rose. 


My friend lydia (who you can see here) got me this. There are like 20 things of duct tape (here is a post where I show you how to use duck tape). 

---
I hope you enjoyed that! Did you enjoy this? Should I do more posts involving birthdays? Like a must haves for every birthday party? Or 12 year old birthday present ideas? What kind of posts do you want to see from me?







8 comments:

01 09 10