Tuesday, December 6, 2016

a day in the park // my friend makk

Hello everyone! Recently I met up with one of my friends who I knew from elementary school. She goes to my new school and so we decided to do a fun photo-shoot at the park the other day. 









It's me. 


Looking up. 


My shoes. 


I love her nails so much. 


And her shoes. 





She seems mad. I think I did something. 








Again her nails. 



She might be happier. 


Ok dogs are awesome.


Getting some ice-cream. 






Ice-cream is very good. 


I got an ice-cream sandwich. They are like my favroite. 




Ice-cream makes people want water. It's a thing. 



Being silly. 


Bye bye. 

She has a couple of social medias all under the name makaylabowie123. Make sure to check her out and give her a follow. Thank you so much for reading and if you want more posts like this comment down below.


4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! Friends are awesome to have in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks jo! Yeah I find friends to be very awesome. :)

      Delete
  2. Great Photoshoot! I love your photo diaries and photo posts!

    xx Bubbles

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10