Thursday, March 23, 2017

How To Have The Most Amazing Lazy Day Ft. My Staying In Essentials



I am on spring break right now and I feel extremely lazy. No school and nothing truly important that I have to do. You know those days when you just feel like doing nothing and instead just laying in bed doing nothing. THAT WOULD BE ME RIGHT NOW. Sorry. Anyway so I have decided to grace you with my knowledge on how to have the perfect lazy day. Enjoy!

1. Find the perfect bed or couch

Hop on to your cozy bed or the couch right in front of the tv

2. Pile on the blankets

Blankets are essential for pretty much everything involving comfort. They just are. The best kind are either humongous or fluffy or BOTH. 

3. Plug in some headphones

Music is also very important to this sacred process. Listen to some of your favroite artists and lose yourself in the awesomeness of the songs. 

4. Turn on the tv or maybe youtube

Watching videos is like one of the best ways to past time. watch that movie that you have been wanting to see forever or maybe catch up on your favorite youtuber. 

5. Read

Reading is the actual best way to past time. Crack down on that tbr list and just read. Snuggling up in the covers with a good book is like the closest thing you will get to heaven on earth. 

6. Write or draw in a journel

I find writing or drawing to be super soothing. Maybe more of a diary entry or the next Mona Lisa.

7. Make some tea

Tea is perfect for everything lazy or tired. Get a herbal tea bag maybe add some honey and then voila. The perfect staying in drink.

8. Order a pizza and eat in bed

Eating in bed is usually a big no no for me since it makes crumbs but when I am feeling especially lazy it kind of makes me feel like a princess. Make a little something for yourself and then enjoy in the comfort of your covers. 

9. You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream

Ice cream is like life. I love ice cream although I like never get it since my parents won't buy it for me. My favroite flavor is proably cookies and cream. 

And that is my perfect night in and my tips for how to have a lazy day. Comment down below what your perfect lazy day would include! Thanks to Leesa, which is a mattress company, for inspiring me to do this post!

5 comments:

  1. These all are great ideas! Tea always helps me to relax ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...amazing post! I wish there was actually time for lazy days. With all the stuff going on..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saanvi! I also wish there was more time for lazy days. :)

      Delete

01 09 10