Monday, December 11, 2017

Elements + A Little Change To My Blog!




Water is something interesting. Sometimes it can literally save your life. We do need it to live. Other times though you seem to drown in it and it suffocates you until you don't need it anymore. Sometimes there is just too much. Some people say rain is god crying. I very much disagree. That's just sad and rain should not be sad. But then again it's not good either. It's just somewhere in between. I would say rain is god both cleansing and feeding the earth. Everyone has a water in there lives that they can't live without but can also kill them in the process.




Earth is what makes us whole. It is what we are and what we do and who we are. It is our home. It is everything. It gives us life. Sometimes though it gets angry at us and moves a bit. Because like all beings. It has feelings. It can't help but get mad. Just as we can't help but feel. But feelings are natural Just like earth.


To breathe we need air. It's Oxygen. Breathe in. Breathe out. Calming. Invisible. But essential to everything. A gift from the trees. Without air we would be corpses without a heartbeat because it is what makes us go and move and survive. But air can also come in it's full force and seem to just knock the air out of us. It can push you and make you stumble. It both gives and takes away.




Fire. Usually a destructive force. It can some suddenly. Just a flash of those autumn colors we love and then everything is gone. It can almost bulldozer everything and leave nothing but ashes behind. But then again. Isn't fire supposed to be what made us humans as in actual humans and not cave men? It lights our homes with just a flip. It cooks our food and warms us on cold winter nights. It's beautiful.


There are so many different elements to this world. Things that makes us who we are. It is what we are, how we think, what we like, and what we do. They are all elements of us. There is a good and bad to pretty much everything in this world. You just have to look on the good side and you will be a million times happier.



I think one reason people are sometimes so down is because they have this mindset that some things are good and some things are bad. Sometimes yeah this is true. One area where this isn't true? People. People are so complex and everyone has a good and bad side.



So that was different. Lol. So I was thinking about my blog lately and I realized I hadn't done one of my more.... I don't really now what to call them. Like all of the posts on my blog that aren't lifestyle for example this one or this one  or this one.  There like writing posts and I've called them poems in the past but something like this post wouldn't be considered poetry and I put them in the same category in my head. I think for now I'm going to call it my writing. So anyway I was thinking how much I love doing posts like this and how I haven't done one for a while mostly because I feel like there not long or good enough I guess. Starting now there will be more posts like this sometimes on my regular posting day which is Monday but also I will be doing a little extra post for you guys on Thursdays sometimes! 

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THAT CAME FROM BUT I LOVE IT. 

What do you think this means? Do you like these types of posts from me? What something awesome you did this week? Are you excited to see more of this stuff from me? What kind of post would you call this? 







2 comments:

  1. This is really cool! I'd love to see other posts like this from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea!! I'm going to try to do more stuff like this in the future. :)

      Delete

01 09 10