Monday, December 4, 2017

Interview With Jaiya Victoria A 10 Year Old Model, Actress, and Dancer


Hello you guys! Today I'm pretty excited for this post because I have an interview with Jaiya who I met on Instagram recently! Soooo she's basically famous. Like she has a IMDB page which in my book makes you famous. She's also a dancer and model and skater and drummer and everything else. Did I mention she's 10??? Like this is not fair. So I decided she was like the coolest person so I messaged her and asked her if I could interview her for my blog and she kindly agreed. Let's get started!

In your bio you say you are a dancer, model, and actress but what does that actually mean?
Well it takes a lot of practice and patience and being confident. I take 15+ hours of dance classes per week, plus trying to make time for auditions, and homework of course! 

Ok wow. 15+ hours is super impressive! Who would you say inspires you the most? 
Someone who inspires me is Beyonce’ because she is so brave and confident.

Beyonce is super awesome! If you could have coffee with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be?
Prince because he was so unique and confident.  From the first time I heard Prince, when I was 2 years old, I used to hold onto the Prince CD cover and ask my mom to play the CD over and over and I even brought it to preschool for show and tell I love Prince so much!!  Also King Bach because he is really cool and funny and he does all these try not to laugh videos mostly by himself.

That's so sweet! How would you describe yourself in 5 words? 
Kind, confident, beautiful, amazing, successful.

Love it. What's something that you've done that you are most proud of? 
Shooting Chronicles Of Jessica Wu and it came out on YouTube on November 19, 2017, and I am proud of shooting it because its about a girl that grows up with autism and discovers her own power and grows up to become a crime-fighting hero. You can watch and subscribe at the following link, I hope you do!!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnCJfhc19YM

Everyone should go check that out by the way! I've only seen the trailer so far but even that looks super cool! What advice would you give kids your age who also want to do things like act and dance? 
Just believe in yourself and be confident and brave and respectful and trust yourself.

Totally awesome advice! What would your dream day look like?
My dream day would look like a bunch of unicorns and candy and so much fun and happiness and it would never end and you wouldn’t get bored or tired!

OK same. Unicorns are freaking awesome. What is your favorite thing to do? 
My favorite thing to do is dance, watch tv, spend time with my friends, and be myself.

Nice! What is something that you always try to remember? 
I try to remember that I’m perfect the way I am and everyone else should remember that, to stand up for what you believe, and be yourself.

Everyone should totally remember that! 


Make sure to follow her on Instagram (and while you're at it feel free to follow me as well) and check out the series she's in Chronicles of Jessica Wu!  I absolutely love doing interviews like this or general collabs with other people so if you're a blogger or someone with an online presence make sure to check out my collab page as I would love to work with you!

Do you like when I do interviews? Should I do more interviews like this? How could I improve my interviews? What type of post would you like to see more of on my blog? What would your dream day look like?




6 comments:

  1. Okay now I feel bad about my "accomplishments" as a 21 year old, hahaha. But on the other hand, I wouldn't be able to deal with a schedule with 15+ hours of dance classes. Amazing to see so much determination and discipline in someone who's only 10. She's gonna go places!

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah no her schedule seems super crazy! She's definitely going to go places. :)

      Delete
  2. Jaiya seems like an amazing person. This was a great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the interview! I think it's really cool to see what younger bloggers and creators are interested in and Jaiya sounds like a busy actress. 15 hours of dance class, wow!

    claire @ clairefy

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10