Monday, March 26, 2018

Spring Break Marfa Photo Diary + Vlog




























For spring break we went to Marfa like in past years.  It was really nice and fun! The first day we hiked and just lounged around. The next day we went to Big Bend National Park! It's such an amazing park and it's so beautiful! This time we got to go to this natural hot spring which I think was my favorite part of the trip. It was so relaxing and I just kind of laid there. Plus the Rio Grande aka the border of Texas and Mexico aka a really freezing cold river was right by it. I got to swim in the Rio and I ended up going to the other side so I also went to Mexico this spring break.  I'm just cool like that. The next two days we stayed there we were just lazy and we also walked around a lot.
Oh annnnndddd I filmed a vlog! Check it out and make sure to follow my channel!



What did you guys do for spring break??? Comment down below!!


8 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I love those concrete structures and of course, the s'mores!
    -Natalie
    capturinglifeoncamera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie!! Yeah the concrete structures were made by this artist quite a bit ago who is really responsible for making the town popular. The're so cool because they are these concrete blocks just in the middle of the desert and it looks so interesting! S'mores are like the best things haha.

      Delete
  2. These photos are great! I've always wanted to visit Marfa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madison! Yeah you should so go sometime! It's crazy awesome!

      Delete
  3. your photographs of the sky look stunning <3

    Nicole // www.nicolesmind.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's me!!!! I'm in the 21 and 22 picture!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10