Monday, April 2, 2018

March For Our Lives


Hello! As you guys should know the March For Our Lives was recently and of course I went! I'm going to be doing more personal/lifestyle posts in the future (or at least I'm going to try) and I thought this would be a perfect start! Here are some of my favorite signs and what I did!
 

Annnndddd I did a vlog as well which I would absolutely love if you could check out!!


"When your leaders act like children and your children act like leaders you know change is coming." TRUTH


Ok so after the march there was a little rally thing with speakers and stuff. These two guys started singing and at first I didn't recognize what they were singing and THEN I REALIZED THEY WERE SINGING FOUND/TONIGHT AKA ONE OF THE BEST THINGS AND I KIND OF FREAKED OUT. I wish I had gotten that on video because I think I actually screamed. It was so so good!


I mean when laws that could have been passed that would have saved lives were stopped because of you that does kind of mean there is blood on your hands. Just saying. 


There was a lot of people there and it was so cool to see everyone!


 Students: What's more important to you, children's lives or an assault weapon? 
NRA: ummmmmm

This is definitely one of the best signs because I feel like it's so true which is terrible. 


There were these people dressed as people from the handmaids tale which I have course not watched but I looked it up and I thought it was cool people dressed up like people from it.  


These super cute high school girls who were there representing there school!


Ok look itsssssss meeeeeee. 


It's lydddddddddiiiiiaaaaaa. I found this guy so comical. If you can't see he has the NRA on the bad list and march for our lives on the good list. Plus he dressed up like santa and it wasn't necessarily warm but it definitely wasn't cold in the slightest so he must have have been burning.


My little sis is the cutest thing y'allllll


Me, my little sis, and my friend Lydia who some of y'all might remember from other posts. 


"People say that the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun but that just seems like someone trying to sell more guns. " I found it online and thought it was pretty coolio. 



 If this is not the cutest and best sign I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.
Hellllooooooo. Again I did a vlog for the march which you can find here! I would absolutely love it if you guys could subscribe to my channel! 

Did you go to the march? Have you ever been to a march? Do you like posts like this? What kind of posts do you want to see?



8 comments:

  1. Just watched your vlog - loved it!! Also well done you to going to the march, it looked like an amazing atmosphere and hopefully it'll make a difference!

    Lexie x
    www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you liked my vlog!! Yeah it was so cool and I really hope some change comes in the future!!

      Delete
  2. In the same month as the shooting in Florida, a man with severe mental issues escaped his facility and attacked a school with knives. You might have seen it: a bunch of guys fought him off by simply throwing their backpacks at him. This happened in my country, because guns are strictly regulated. I have so much respect for you that you were part of this march. If I'd been a student in the US, I would have gone too. It's crazy that simply going to class can literally be the death of you.

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I hear stories about people with knives in other countries I just sigh. That same guy with a gun could have probably killed like a bizzilion people. It makes me so so sad how easy getting a gun can be here and just so many other things. And you can see clearly, the countries with restrictions on guns have fewer deaths related to guns. It's just true. Not that facts matter to some people but they're still facts.

      Delete
    2. I LOVE your posters! I'm sad that I wasn't able to make it to the march in Washington, but it was also INCREDIBLE listening to it on the news. Loved hearing your thoughts on this issue!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Natalyn!! Yeah it would have been so cool to get to go to Washington but I just went to my local one in Houston. :) :)

      Delete
  3. Hey darling - I tagged you on my blog. <3 https://savedbygrace7.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-aesthetic-tag-keeping-it-real.html

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10