Monday, April 16, 2018

Who Am I?


Who am I?
What makes up my being
There are these people
Who have these amazing personalities
And you know
Just from talking to them
So much about them
And they have these crazy awesome things
About them
Things that they do
I did a post
Maybe two years ago
Or maybe last year
I'm not honestly sure
I can't find it
But I talked about
How I struggled
With not really having anything that made
Me me
I can say
I am succesfully
Over that
I have relized
I'm a freaking amazing human being
But I think
When people think of me
Like school friends
I'm just me
There is no like
Yeah Nabila
The one who...
And that's not a bad thing
I suposse
It just interested me
I was actually on the radio recently
Which was so cool
I got to read a journalism piece I wrote
For school
And before hand
The host talked to each one of us who would be doing it
And asked us things about ourselves
And what we did
And liked
So that he would know what questions to ask
Everyone of course said writing
And then other things
And I said writing
And my blog
But I almost acted embarrassed by it?
And I've also noticed that about myself
I usually can talk about my blog to people
But sometimes I just can't
And they ask what it's about
And I'm just like
Ummmmmmmm
Stuff
And I should have said phoptograpghy
But me being amazing
Forgot
So I think
Maybe my thing is I'm just not very obvious about my hobbies or things I like
And I think that is because sometimes
I'm just embaressed
We were in the car recently
And my mom was asking what music she should play
She asked me
And I was like
Ummmmmm
I don't know
And I like music
I think it's just because I'm scared there not going to like my music
And judge me for it?
I guess
Haha

What have y'all been up to lately? Can you relate? What kind of posts do you want to see on the future on the blog?


6 comments:

  1. I relate girl, but the thing is: Don't be afraid to be you. God made you, He loves you, and you don't have to be afraid.
    A favorite quote of mine goes a bit like this, "people don't think about you about half as much as you think."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I really need to remember that!! I love that quote haha

      Delete
  2. I LOVED THIS POST SO MUCH, NABILA. <3 I love how it was just about what is going through your head and thinking about you as a person. I think going into our teen years and through them, we are all looking for that self-identity and some people have a harder time finding it. It has taken me so long to find out who I am as a person. I am 21 and I'm just starting to figure myself out. I always feel so embarrassed whenever someone asks me anything related to myself. I don't know why, exactly? I love doing the things I love and talking about them but whenever someone asks me "what do you do?", it sends a ripple of fear right through me.

    I truly believe that we never ever stop discovering and learning about ourselves. I think that is what life is about: continuously discovering ourselves. And you know, interests change. We might find our niche and then we might find another one. AND THAT IS TOTALLY OKAY. So, don't be afraid that you don't know who you are. No one ever really does. Just keep doing what you love and enjoying yourself.

    hehe, sorry for the long comment. I guess I got passionate about this topic. o-o

    I hope you are having a lovely day, girly!

    xx Kenzie | www.paperpizzablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAHHHH KENZIE IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT!! Thank you so much!! Same! Like sometimes I can ramble on and on about everything but when people specifically ask me about myself I freeze up a lot an most of the time I don't even know why???

      Interests so change!! If we had to do and be interested in the same things our whole lives I feel like the world would be so much more bleak.

      I LOVE LONG COMMENTS DO NOT BE SORRY.

      I am having a lovely day actually! I hope you are having a fabulous day as well. :) :)

      Delete

01 09 10