Monday, June 4, 2018

A-Z Favorites | Collab


Helloooooo friends! This is a collab with Katie from Nerd Online. I haven't done a collab for so long but I have some planned so get excited! Today we're sharing our A-Z favorites. Basically, I say one of my favorite things starting with the letter going in order of the alphabet. It's a bit confusing to explain but you will get it once I get started. :)

Acting
Blogging
Computers


Doing fun new things
Elephants
Flowers


Galaxy backgrounds


Hiking
Ice cream


Journalism
Kindness just out of the blue
Lakehouses and swimming in the lake


Making new friends
Necklaces with pretty stones


Overcoming obstacles giving you opportunities
Plants in bedrooms even though I don't have any in mine because I would kill them haha


Quietly questioning things about our world
Rose petals floating in the water
Swimming every day any day


Thanking someone and then them smiling
Ukuleles which is something I actually really want to learn how to play
Vines growing on the side of buildings


Waterslides
X-mas tree
Yellow things because they just seem so light and about summery happiness


Zebra prints


That was just a super fun short post which I hope you enjoyed! I actually got out of school for the summer on Monday so expect me to be for active on all of the things. I'm planning on doing a cool my goals/bucket list for summer post next week so stay tuned for that. Also once again this is a collab with Kate so make sure to go check out her blog!

What are some of your favorite things that make you smile?

6 comments:

  1. This was so much fun to read! All of your collabs are amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very simple and nice post :) Me I like 'watching series'. I'm looking forward to your next posts :D

    Life in Sugar & Spice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post! I enjoyed reading it... it's so positive :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10