Monday, January 7, 2019

Looking Back On My 2018 Goals


I've done posts like this the past two years and I'm not going to stop now! At the beginning of the year, I think it's nice to look back on what you have accomplished in the past year and how you're goals have changed and everything. Today we're going to be looking back at my 2018 goals and see what I have gotten done and what I just haven't. :) I also did a post in the middle of the year looking back on these goals! If you want, you can go read that one first to see what has changed and everything. Before we start I just realized it's Coptic Christmas when I will be posting this?? That's pretty cool?? I'm not Coptic but my grandparents are so they will be celebrating. Merry Coptic Christmas if you celebrattttttte. Ok now onto the goals. :)
The Goals:

-Get to 150 followers on Bloglovin'
-Have 125 followers with Google Friend Connect
-Reach 400 followers on Instagram
-Read 100 books
-Start thinking about and working towards getting into a fabulous high school
-Keep posting on here weekly
-Upload at least 5 videos to my YouTube channel
-Not be too scared to try new things
-Be content and always try to look on the bright side
-Join another club
-Start enjoying exercise and walking more
-Grow my blog and start working with more people
-Travel somewhere new
-Start babysitting or doing some kind of job


How did I do?

-Get to 150 followers on Bloglovin'
Done! I have 181 followers on Bloglovin' currently. :)

-Have 125 followers with Google Friend Connect
I'm sadly 5 off for this one! I have 120

-Reach 400 followers on Instagram
Done done done and more done! Currently at 1,512. I think I grew a lot more than I thought I would haha. If you're not already following me on insta it would make me super happy if you coulddddd.

-Read 100 books
Definitely failed this one. :( I didn't even complete my Goodreads goal of 50. *cries* I sometimes forget to write down when I complete a book but according to Goodreads, I've read 37 books this year. I've read a lot less this past year and it makes me kind of sad.

-Start thinking about and working towards getting into a fabulous high school
Done! I've decided where I'm going to high school and currently I'm happy with my decision. :)

-Keep posting on here weekly
Done! I even posted two times a week for a while there (I have less time now but that might start back up again sometime). I haven't missed a week at all this year. :)

-Upload at least 5 videos to my YouTube channel
I uploaded 26 videos in 2018 to my channel!

-Not be too scared to try new things
Maybe half?? I think I have been saying yes to more things but not as a drastic change.

-Be content and always try to look on the bright side
Yep! Of course not always but in general I would say I was pretty content last year.

-Join another club
Yep yep yep! National Junior Honor Society and Karate.

-Start enjoying exercise and walking more
Yeah no. :( I need to find some kind of exercise I like doing or someone to do it with maybe. I have been healthier though! I was a lot more conscious of my food.

-Grow my blog and start working with more people
I haven't grown my blog that much but I have been growing my other channels. And I have definitellllllly been working with more people.

-Travel somewhere new
New Orleans! It was really fun. :)

-Start babysitting or doing some kind of job
I've been working for my mom actually! Doing design and chart stuff for her business.

I completed 11/14! I would say that's pretty good. :)
What were some of your 2018 goals? How did you do in accomplishing them? 


4 comments:

  1. Nice! And yeah, reading a lot of books can be pretty hard. I don't think I even read fifty last year. Maybe almost, though.

    And Karate sounds fun. How has it been so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on completing so many of your 2018 goals!! That’s amazing 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you completed a lot! I'm happy for you :) I accomplished quite a lot in 2018 -- but this year, I'm going to kick butt. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you got a lot of goals done! I actually did this year as well. My favorite way to exorcise is to dance to my favorite music. One of my goals this year was to win best over all horse and I did. With speeches and showing up to 4h meetings.

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10