Sunday, July 28, 2019

staying at a resort in cancun | wedding + getting sick


This is the last and final post in my little Mexico series! You can find the other two here and here. :) In this part I'm staying at a resort and there is the wedding which is the whole reason we came in the first place haha. 

It was all exclusive so of course the first thing we did when we arrived was get ice cream. This may have been before we actually ate breakfast. I'm not sure but that definitely sounds like us haha. 



The first thing we did was meet up with some of our cousins and go swimming. Then we went to the Tex Mex restaurant. This was very funny to me since I had just come from Texas but my cousins were from Canada and that's what they wanted to do so that's what happened lol. 


The first day we got there, that night I got super sick and couldn't walk and threw up a bunch. It wasn't pretty. The next day I was sick as well so I couldn't get any photos. 


The third day though I was thankfully better so we had a little photoshoot. 



You might recognize this one! It's my new profile picture. 



They all turned out really well and I'm quite happy about it! 



Then it was wedding timmmmme. It was on a rooftop overlooking the ocean. As you might be able to guess it was a really nice ceremony. :)


This is my little cousin Mya with my parents. Ahhh I love her so much. 


After the wedding we took a whole little group photo with my grandparents and aunts and uncles. 


They gave out these fans before the wedding and I couldn't pass up that kind of photo opportunity. 


My little sis and uncle!


A big cousin picture with all of the childrens.





Then we went down to the beach for the reception! 


It was really cute set up!!


They spelled my name wrong but it's ok haha. 


There were lots of laughing and dancing and it was overall quite fun. 



The bride and groom! Misty (the bride) looked so crazy pretty!! 


And then it was time to go home. 


If you enjoyed this make sure to check out the vlog I did! I filmed a lot when I was sick and stuck in the room alone. I think it turned out really funny haha.

The rest of the mexico series:

3 comments:

  1. I will have to remember to watch the vlog. I'm so busy right now. It looks like a lot of fun!

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are gorgeous!!! ]
    And I'm sorry you got sick. :/

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10