Tuesday, May 10, 2016

BIBPC #2 The Last Challenge


Hey everyone! If you don't know BIBPC is a photography contest that is going on and today in this post I am going to enter my photo for the last challenge.

Photo Editing!


I quite like editing photos and playing around with features so this was a really fun category for me!


So here is the photo before I edited with you can find in this post. 



And here is the photo after editing. I made it a lot brighter, adding more contrast, made the colors pop more, and I also added a red tint. I edited this photo with VSCO.


How do you like my picture? Did I edit it well? Should I do a tutorial on editing pictures? Should I do a tutorial for VSCO or picmonkey? Or both? What should I do to improve my editing?  









17 comments:

  1. Ummm. :o I can't see the edit photo. o_O
    ♥Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the last photo shown. I wonder why you can't see it. It shows up perfectly on my screen. Can you see the unedited one?

      Delete
    2. Ok I think I found out the problem. Can you see it now?

      Delete
    3. Woo-hoo! I can see it now. :D

      Delete
    4. Yay!! I'm happy you can see it now :)

      Delete
  2. Nice pictures Nabila :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love VSCO!!! It has such cool filters!!


    http://thecountrygurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! I know right! I just love playing with all of the filters and features!

      Delete
  4. Cute blog design, *pats you on the back for the editing*

    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rukiya! I'm realy happy you like it!

      Delete
  5. Love the edit! Personally, I use VSCOcam for literally everything. It's just awesome! I'd love one for picmonaey if you can <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bash! I know right! VSCO is so awesome! Ok.

      Delete
  6. I really like the result, it's just so vibrant and summer-y. Great pictures!<3

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tasya! I really like it too! I love how bright and fun it is.

      Delete

01 09 10