Sunday, May 1, 2016

I say some horrible lies and amazing truths about myself (can you guess which is which?)



Today I have a fun tag I am going to do! I was tagged by the amazing Opal (who is by the way awesome). So lets get started!


Rules:
  • Say nine things about yourself. 
  • Either four can be true and five false, or vice versa.
  • Tag people to do the same. 
 So here are my nine things. I am doing 5 true and 4 false.

1. I like to exercise.

2. Nature photography is my favorite kind of photography.

3. I have a hard time sleeping at night.

4. I have a pet.

5. I like math.

6. Including me there are 5 people in my family.

7. I have a pool.

8. I am in 5th grade.

9. I live across the street from a park.





 

So what are the lie's? What are the truths? Should I do more posts that tell about me? Do you like tags?  What are some truths about you?

6 comments:

  1. You didn't tag anyone! Sorry to be a nuisance!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I this comment is a bit late, but I'm still going to try and guess the 4 false statements:
    1. I like to excersize
    2. I have a pet
    3. I like math
    4. I have a pool.
    I have no idea if I am correct or not, especially with the last false! I actually love this tag, it is a great idea and I reckon it's a good icebreaker too.
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is totally fine that it is a little late! Oh my gosh! You got them all right! How dd you guess???? *Looks at you suspiciously* I have decided to just say it since no one else has guessed. I know! I really like the tag as well :)

      Delete

01 09 10