Tuesday, November 22, 2016

29 Things/People That I am Thankful For // Thanksgiving 2016



Thanksgiving is in 2 days! Ahhh!!! I am quite excited. My grandparents came last week so I will be able to see my grandparents on thanksgiving. I am quite happy about it. So for thanksgiving I have decided to list 29 things that I am thankful for.

1. My sister Naomi for showing me that being obsessed with animals is a thing
2. My mom for being a leader and inspiring me to make a difference in my own life
3. My dad for making me think and explaining things to me that I would never understand
4. My other sister eden for being the both annoying but so cheerful little sis that she is
5. My middle school for letting me go there for free
6. Ms. Davidson for being the best theatre teacher and for looking better than me. Like my teacher is freaking cooler then I am!
7. Mrs. Arlt for letting me do the announcements and get better at presenting
8. My phone for letting me communicate with others quickly
9. Blogger for letting me connect and talk with you all
10. My computer for letting me use blogger and connect with so many amazing people
11. Houston for being the amazing place that it is and providing me with so many cool opportunities
12. The Unites States of America for being the diverse and free place that it is
13. Michael Obama for being the inspiring and cool person that she is. Personally I think her and someone like Emma Watson should run for president (these might be my 2 favroite people).  
14. Dishwashers because now people don't have to wash dishes all day
15. Fireplaces for being adorable and warm and comfy
16. My grandparents for getting me so much stuff and just for being so kind and awesome
17. Rick Riordan for making me laugh
18. Big piles of leaves though I never see them
19. All of my best friends for being amazing! Lydia for always standing by me. Also one of my new friends Jade. Jade if you are reading this text me with #Friends. Or if any of my friends are reading this text me with #Friends. 
20. Google for making life just so much easier 
21. Ice cream for making me smile. It is like the best medicine after a long day of school. 
22. My health. I can actually move and I don't have to stay in a wheel my whole life which I am very much grateful for. 
23. Pinterest for giving me so many good ideas
24. Taylor Swift for being an awesome and inspiring artist
25. Spell Check because I am seriously bad at grammar as you all know
26. My grandmother meg for seriously being the grandmother that makes pie and sews stuff and just being overall so kind. If you read this text me with #Grandparents
27. Saturday mornings where I can truly sleep in
28. Church for being a place for everyone
29. All of you guys for commenting and just making me so happy!

What are you thankful for and what are your thanksgiving plans? 




11 comments:

  1. Wow, great post! This really brightened up my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jollygirl! I am happy that I could make you happy. :) Lol.

      Delete
  2. my thanksgiving plans: lay around in the hospital watching anime and eating leftover mashed potatoes that my sister drops off. lol xD
    anyway, i loved this post! :)
    -grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope that turns out well and thanks!

      Delete
  3. Love this post! I have so much to catch up on in the blogging world! We don't celebrate thanksgiving in the UK, but I've watched enough Gossip Girl to know it's just wonderful!

    - Edie
    readingedie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy that you like it Edie. :) Thanksgiving is quite wonderful. A time to give thanks.

      Delete
  4. Aww happy thanksgiving!! Its such a lovely thing to celebrate. Hope you really enjoy it and have an extra bit of pumpkin pie for me :P

    Anne // www.aportraitofyouth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! I definitely enjoyed it. I sadly didn't have pumpkin pie but I did have some pecan pie which I will eat in your honor. :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for letting me be part of your post. We are so happy to get to spend time with you girls over Thanksgiving. Love you always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally Grandma! I am really happy that I have gotten to spend this week with you. I love you so much. :)

      Delete
  6. I believe, I hope. I try to live as I believe and hope. I'm dreaming; Imagine I live like a hero in a fairytale world. I am happy and peaceful. I wish you good happiness. Good thing you are!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10