Saturday, November 5, 2016

4 Songs You Guys Should Totally Listen To // Guest Post



Hey everyone! I have another guest post up for today by the one and only Izzy *everyone claps*! And also super special announcement it is her birthday today so make sure to say happy birthday to her. So before I ramble on about how cool she is, let's welcome the one and only izzy!

hi guys! for those who don't know me (which is probably half of you oops.), i'm izzy, and i run the blog satellites and stained glass eyes so. anyway, i'm doing a post about some songs that i think you guys can listen to (if you're into pop-punk/alternative stuff.) so yeah. enjoy!

Inline image 1
why do we insist,
on crossing bridges that do not exist?
let's take these issues
step by step by step, to work it out,
day by day by day we're falling down,
but life goes on.
i've got some questions,
are you sick of feelin' sorry?
uh huh,
and people sayin' not to worry?
uh huh,
sick of hearing this hakuna matata motto,
from people who won the lotto,
we're not that lucky.
have you noticed that you're breathing?
uh huh,
look around and count your blessings,
uh huh,
so when you're sick of all this stressin' and guessin' i'm suggestin' you turn this up and let them hear you sing it.
//
set it off is just a really great band okay. this is one of my favorite songs by them and it's just amazing. 

Inline image 2
please, don't take this out on me,
'cause you're the only thing that's keeping me alive.
and i don't wanna wait for the down-set date
'cause i would rather end it all tonight.
and if i mean anything to you,
i'm sorry, but i've made up my 
mind.
//
can i just say that the guitar solo is so freaKING GOOD. pierce the veil is one of my top three favorite bands (and i sorta have a crush on the lead singer SENPAI NOTICE ME.)

Inline image 3
​a​
ll we are is an isle of flightless birds

​a​
e find our worth in giving birth and stuff

​w​
e're lining our homes against winding roads

​a​
nd we think the going is tough

​w​
e pick songs to sing, remind us of things that nobody cares about

​a​nd
 honestly we're probably more suicidal than ever now
​//
twenty one pilots is just... twenty one pilots, you know? ​i LOVE the older stuff, just like house of gold, car radio, stuff like that. ;)

Inline image 4
G
​i​
ve me therapy.

​i​
'm a walking travesty

​b​
ut 
​i​
'm smiling at everything.

therapy...
​y​
ou were never a friend to me

​a​
nd you can keep all your misery

​//
anyway, that's it! i would include more, but it was hard to find songs on my spotify playlist that didn't have cussing in them *cough*mostpiervetheveilsongs*cough* and i didn't want to spam you guys with music like that so. 
anyway, you guys can go check out my instagram (if you want to follow me comment your ig name so i don't decline a follow request.), my google plus, and my blog (i also have snapchat and oovoo but i don't want to give those out so.)
peace!
~izzy

I have listened to all of these songs and you can take my word for it they are pretty cool. If you liked this make sure to go check out Izzy's blog (it seriously has like the coolest name ever). Also if you want to do a guest post on my blog email me at nabilaeve@gmail.com or go here for more info. 

2 comments:

  1. idk what to say here so i'm just going to casually leave a smiley face here so.., :)
    -izzy

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10