Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I Fought for Equality at The Women's March + First Ever Vlog + Voice Reveal

Hello everyone! I am super excited right now. Like major excited. Like freaking out excited. Both with excitement, fear, and delight. I think that is what life is though. Anyway you might have heard on the news about the women's marches across the nation (and the world) the day after the president was sworn into office. A lot of news medias have been portraying this as Anti-Trump and that was some of it and the reason they even had to do it but for me that wasn't the reason that I went. For me it was Pro-equality for everyone no matter who you are or where you come from. That was my standpoint. It was a Women's march to raise awareness about the women's issues and how all genders are still not equal. Also no I didn't get to go to washington. I really wanted to and so did my mom but instead we went to one of the sister marches in Austin which is the capital of Texas (there was like 50,000 people there). And now for the amazing part




dun




dun





dun



I filmed the whole thing!! I am kind of excited. There are a lot of youtubers who vlog like every day or every week and I took inspiration from that and I basically vlogged my day.  Yes after lots of pushing (not really she just weirdly agreed) I got my mom to let me put my updated face and my family and my voice on my blog. Very excited about this.

and

here

it

is


I sound so weird. I have like this weird voice that sounds gloggly. But I did really like making this. Comment down below if I should make more videos!  Also shout out to my dad for helping me edit this. 

Did any of you guys go to any of the marches? Should I do more vlog/youtube type videos? What are your standpoint on the issues talked about or portrayed at the march? Please comment all of your thoughts/suggestions below!

10 comments:

  1. Women's rights are a kind of human rights. Women's rights advocates also have a number of activities in Turkey. This is not just about the country; It is a matter of all mankind. You can do more vlogging. You can make videos. This is a useful and enjoyable activity for you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree that it is a matter of all mankind. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. DUDEEE YOUR VOICE IS BETTER THAN MINE OKAY. you should do more videos/vlogging! i'm trying to do a youtube channel so.
    also i went to another women's march! it was in maryland and that was so much fun! i'm going to one in a couple of weeks and i'm excited!!
    ~izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I think I will be doing more video type things in the future. That's so cool! I hope you have fun at your next march. 😊

      Delete
  3. Nabila, you are AMAZING! You sound great. You look wonderful. What a beautiful family! I'm stunned.

    If you never make another video, it will be a tragedy. You have a talent. USE IT!

    This was a tremendous lift to my spirits after the past weak of right-wing lunacy. THANK YOU so much! Viva la Resistance!

    -- Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment literally just made my day like 100% times better. Thank you so much! I will definitely try to make another video. I love doing it. :) The past couple of weeks have been kind of tough with everything going on. Going to this march and just talking with other people really helped though. THANK YOU so much. LOL. Viva la Resistance. :)

      Delete
  4. This video is AMAZING! You should definitely make more videos :). It was so cool to see you at the women's march! The shirts your family wore were so cool!\

    xx Bubbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bubbles! I think I will try to make some more videoes in the future. At 70 followers I will proably do a QandA video. I loved my families shirts as well. I must admit they have some talent. :)

      Delete
  5. You should totally do more vlogs!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10