Saturday, January 28, 2017

The HamilTag

Hello everyone! What's up? How has your day been so far? Cool well today I have decided to do a tag. I have seriously not done a tag since like october or something. Way too long if you ask me. Anyway as I was going through my subscription feed I landed on this post by grace where she makes/does/completes a Hamilton tag. Now you might not know but hamilton is a musical (and person but the musical is more important) that was written by Lin-Manuel Miranda about Alexander Hamilton. It is amazing (I would love to go see it one day) and it is very popular. So when I saw this tag I was like I have to do it. No I wasn't actually tagged but we are going to ignore that fact for a moment (or forever). Now let's get started!


Rules:
-Answer the questions left for you
-“Pass Your Legacy” to at least five other HamilFans
-Use my questions, or leave “10 Duel Commandments” of your own
-Let them know they’ve been nominated

The Ten Duel Commandments: 

1. How did you discover Hamilton?

So I have 2 friends who were originally obsessed with this last year I think. The one that introduced me to Hamilton was probably my friend Emma though. She is very awesome and very geeky and creative and I think I went over to her house one day and she was just listening to it and I was like "what is this" and so she explained. 

2. Who is your favroite character?

This is already so hard! Why try to kill me? Well my favroite character is either Angelica or Hamilton. I love both of them and pretty much everyone else in the play as well. 

3. What's your absolute favroite song?

And how am I supposed to decide something like this?? I love schuyler sisters and the story of tonight and satisfied and wait for it and yeah. 

4. Music wise which is better, Act 1 or Act 11?

I would say they are equal but if I had to choose act 1, I think. 

5. What's your dream role?

Definitely Angelica. I love her character and I think I could play her really well. 

6. What's your favroite quote?

"If you stand for nothing Burr, what will you fall for?" There are so many amazing lines in the musical but this is the first one that came to mind. I feel like this is advice for everyone that we should have something we stand for or as the wise alexander said "What will you fall for?"

7. Describe what Hamilton means to you in 3 words.

Energetic, Fun, Genius 

8. Who do you consider your "Hamilton Buddy" (someone you can ramble, talk to, or sing Hamilton with)?

My friend Emma, Lexie, Lydia, my sister Naomi (she is like absolutelly obsessed with it) and a bunch of other people. 

9. How has Hamilton impacted your life?

Well sometimes I just sing lyrics randomly so that has changed but also I think it has gotten me even more into musical theatre. I love acting and I hope to do musical theatre next year.  

10. What is the best thing about Hamilton?

The music and the reason they are writing the story. How it is historical and mostly true but also how it touches on hard subjects that are relevant now. 

My Legacy passes to (aka I tag):
And since I couldn't think of anyone else at the moment, anyone who likes Hamilton can do it! If you do do this tag make sure to comment down below with a link to the post. 

Bye everyone and thank you for reading! Do you like Hamilton? What is your favorite song? 





2 comments:

  1. This made me so happy because I am massively obsessed with Hamilton too (I consider myself a Hamilfan) a lot of my friends used to hate it but I've drawn them into it and I am proud of myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Another Hamilfan! Lol. Making more people love Hamilton is definitely something to be proud of. Thanks for commenting. :)

      Delete

01 09 10