Monday, December 3, 2018

My Current Music Faves | 50 Songs You Need To LIsten To


I'm doing another post sharing my music faves cause honestly I just want to haha. Alsooooo I think y'all liked the last one a lot! I'm going to be listing 50 songs I've been super duper loving in the past. :)


feel something - jaymes young
night knuckles - cavetown
here with me - susie suh & robot koch
landslide - oh wonder
outrunning karma - alec benjamin
suburbia - troye sivan
like that - bea miller
bellyache - billie eilish
river - bishop briggs
control - halsey
if we have each other - alec benjamin
bottom of the deep blue sea - missio
calpol - cavetown
when the party's over - billie eilish
here comes a thought - steven universe
blue - troye sivan
insane sometimes - grace vanderwaal
hostage - billie eilish
weak - AJR
this is home - cavetown
let me down slowly - alec benjamin
irrational - cavetown
no. 1 party anthem - arctic monkeys
house of memories - panic! at the disco
spend some time - tessa violet
lemon boy - cavetown
livewire - oh wonder
&burn - billie eilish
breezeblocks - alt-J
can't help falling in love - hailey reinhart
banana bread - cavetown
wake up - eden
bg noise - cavetown
colors - halsey
toes - glass animals
bottom of the deap blue sea - missio
white blood - oh wonder
new americana - halsey
mr. sandman - SYML
moondust - jaymes young
gooey - glass animals
old fashioned - panic! at the disco
someone like you - adele
human - dodie
wake me up - avicii
hall of fame - the script
say something - a great big world
back to december - taylor swift
generation why - conan gray
little do you know - alex & sierra
florets - grace vanderwaal
bridges - broods
i'll be good - jaymes young
panic room - au/ra


I really hope y'all liked this and maybe found a new song or artist that you like!! It would make me so happy if I could be able to start your love for a new artist. :) :) :) I would also love some suggestions from y'all!! Comment down below some of your fave songs and artists at the moment/artists or songs you think I will like! 



16 comments:

  1. I've literally never listened to any of these songs -- I feel so old and out of date. *Inserts laughing crying face*
    Right now I'm in love with Voices from Switchfoot (my band!) and really anything from Gawvi (especially Cumbia!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha a lot of them are less mainstream so it's ok. :) I'll have to listen to them! Those sound cool!

      Delete
  2. hi hello I approve of this playlist. 👌

    xx Kenzie | www.paperpizzablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering, what style of music are these? I ain't filmier with a lot of these groups listed, none the less, bands. I have heard new Americana before though. It is on my skip list on Pandora, I could go on a whole list of reasons why, but I will leave it as this . According to a interview done with MTV News , she said " it's this idea of these kids who are part of a generation where pop culture is so heavily influential that diversity doesn't scare them the way it scared our parents and their parents. We're more accepting of different walks of life." If that was the case, then there would not be media promoted stereotypes of psychiatric illnesses as being a form of violence. Just look in pop culture, in politics, in society of what mental illness is still painted as. You will quickly notice negative stereotypes all over the place! Diversity is a joke till people. especially millennialism and post millennialism actually wake up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say a lot of them are alternative pop?? I'm not exactly sure. It is sooooooo much better now but yes there are of course still bad stereotypes.

      Delete
  4. There will always be a line between caring about someone genuinely or just accepting them only. Accepting them then leaving them in the dust just because you are told to by society, how does that help? Sorry, songs like New Americana sometimes make people think if they think a lot. I think a lot. Conclusion: A false idea is one of the main reasons I don't like songs such as New Americana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't know. I still think it's a fun song haha.

      Delete
    2. Sorry if I got too up and arms about sterotypes. Here's some music Trivia: Who was the punk-pop singer who got her first record deal which she was 16, is the third best selling female Canadian artist of all time, and got the nickname the Queen of Punk-Pop ? Hint: To figure this one out you might have to search a bit, and the time period the artist was from is early 2000s. . When you narrow it down to female punk pop artists then it quickly will get easier .

      Delete
    3. I asked my dad and he just knew but I had to search haha.

      Delete
    4. YOU ARE CORRECT!!!!! And to be honest, even though her music was really I guess kinda girly in a way, I like it a lot.

      Delete
    5. I was not sure you would get it. I'm impressed. I won't bother you with any more music trivia though. Thanks for playing Evan's " What is that artist ??" Trivia.

      Delete
    6. Haha thanks for letting me participate.

      Delete
  5. I will definitely check some of these out! I needed some new jamz. ;)
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10