Monday, November 16, 2015

20 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME TAG!

I was going threw Amelia Grace's blog when I found a tag that she had posted last year that I thought sounded fun. The 20 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME TAG. She didn't specifically tag me or anything but she said who ever wanted to do it could so thats is what I'm going to do.




Rules

Copy and paste the questions below and turn them into a blog post.
At the bottom of the post tag from 2-10 bloggers to answer the questions.
Use the title 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag. 

And now for the questions

Question 1: How tall are you?
I think like 4 feet 6 inches or something like that 

Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
I can't really think of one

Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
When posts are like

I went to the park. Oh and I went to the pool though that as no fun. And I went to the mall

end post. I meen seriously?

Question 4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
When someone gets bad at you and you don't know why and they won't tell you

Question 5: What’s your favorite song?
I don't just have one favorite song but my 2 favorite artists are Katy Perry and Taylor Swift. 

Question 6: What’s your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
I don't use etsy

Question 7: What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
Taking photos, blogging, reading, writing, and just plain browsing the web. 

Question 8: What’s your favorite junk food?
If cookies count then that but if that doesn't count then pizza.

Question 9: Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
I do not have any pets sadly. Though I really want a cat. 

Question 10: What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books?
How in the world are you supposed to answer that?

Question 11: What’s your favorite beauty product?
I don't really use beauty products but I guess chap stick. 

Question 12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
I can'really think of anything right now. 

Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably either milk or juice

Question 14: What’s your favorite movie?
Again with the hard questions. I mean seriously people. 

Question 15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
I am in elementary school now. 

Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
If I could get a house free then either Manhattan, New York or Paris, France. 

Question 17: PC or Mac?
I have  PC right now. 

Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
none!

Question 19: Favorite celebrity?
I am not actually that great with names or remembering thing, so well ya I can't really name any. 

Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with?
Not trying to hurt anyones feeling but I think I would say Noor. 

I tag

And anyone else who wants to do it!

How has your day been going?





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag Nabila, this was a lovelyyy late ^ ^

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tags are fun to do, don't you agree?
    Just wanted to let you know that you've been tagged to do the Blogger Buddies Tag! Find a blogger friend and drop a comment asking if they’d be interested in participating in this tag. Come up with questions for you and your friend to answer, then write a post about it! You can take a look at mine and Vivian's here:
    http://myhopefulpencil.blogspot.my/2015/11/blogger-buddies-tag-with-vivian.html#more
    Zelus
    myhopefulpencil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yahoo I love doing tag! Thanks for tagging me!

      Delete

01 09 10