Sunday, November 29, 2015

Holidays!

For all my American Readers on thursday was thanksgiving and on friday was black friday. I went to my grandmother's house in Oklahoma. For dinner I had the regular mash potatoes, turkey, and, pie. And then after Linner (lunch and dinner) I went to see the peanuts movie with was fine though it was a little kid movie so it wasn't my favorite. I would much rather have watched Mockingjay Part 2. For me thanksgiving represents the beginning of winter and the winter holidays. Yesterday my family put up the christmas tree and put some decorations around the house. Today started advent with is a christian event that leads up to christmas. There Are many different types of holiday people celebrate this time of year (e.g. christmas, hanukah, and, a bunch of other holidays)

Because of this I thought why not make a little survey to see what people celebrate. So that is exactly what I did. Here it is.




Powered by Typeform

8 comments:

  1. I entered!
    This was an awesome idea, and Happy Thanksgiving, even though in my country we don't celebrate it. -E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!
    Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I am doing a daily post challenge for december over at my blog! ;) If you are interested in doing it as well here is the link to my post:
    http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/2015/11/daily-december.html

    -Elly <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'll totally try/do your challenge!

      Delete
  3. Awesome Nabila! I don't celebrate Thanksgiving because I'm in the UK, it seems really fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! :) I also don't celebrate Thanksgiving but such a nice post! :)
    Haniya
    booknauthors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10