Sunday, November 15, 2015

ABC me

Agar.io
Blogger
Cats are awesome
Dogs
Excellent things
Fashion
Getting presents (I'm in the christmas spirit)
Hot, hot, hot summers
I love many things
Jachalanturn
Kit-kats
Love and laughter 2 of the best things
Minecraft
Nabila
On to the next letter please
Photography
Quote: The most and most beautiful things cannot be touched or felt but must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keler
Reading
Sisters
Taylor swift
Understanding the people around you
Video games
Water
Xbox
You
Zebra headband (I actually have one)

I saw this on lexies blog and decided why not do it. But I am being serious here it is more hard then you think. This is a way for you get to now be a little better.

Also I'm thinking about doing a Q and A but I don't really think many people would enter. In comments couod you say if you would?

3 comments:

  1. I would probably enter, Nabila!
    P.S I love your spelling of "jack-o-lantern", it should really be spelt the way you spelt it! And I'm not being sarcastic about that!
    -E

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome. If you had a Q&A I'd totally enter!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10