Tuesday, August 8, 2017

I'm THAT Person




I'm that person
I'm the person who loves new experiences
I'm the person who always raises my hand in class
I'm the person who will try to take control of most situations
I'm the person who loves getting attention
I'm the person who will watch people and try to figure out what they are thinking
I'm the person who is always thinking about the future
I'm the person who has to understand everything and everyone
I'm the person who will say hi to a stranger but doesn't know what to talk about with her friends
I'm the person who smiles at inspiring quotes even though most of the time I don't believe them
I'm the person who wants to be something and actually changes someone's life
I'm the person who has so many dreams that seem quite impossible
I'm the person who wants many things but is almost always too lazy to go the extra mile to get them
I'm the person who takes things just a bit too seriously
I'm the person who always wants to be the queen when we play make believe
I'm the person who will tell you what you are thinking
I'm the person who needs jokes explained because I never get them
I'm the person who wants to know exactly what will happen that day
I'm the person who tries to not expect too much so that I'm never disappointed
I'm the person who thinks about things so much that I will confuse myself over a simple equation
I'm the person who will try to correct a teacher every chance I get
I'm the person who always seems happy even if I'm not
I'm the person who lives off people complimenting me
I'm the person who thinks of random questions about everything
I'm the person who writes songs in my head but never writes them down
I'm the person who loves social activities if I know people there
I'm the person who would also love just staying at home all day with a computer and headphones
I'm the person who when music is playing will sing my heart out
I'm the person who will nudge you if you are doing something embarrassing
I'm the person who won't ever cry in front of people but my eyes are always watery (no seriously this might be a problem)
I'm the person who loves proving people wrong
I'm the person who is happy when I get things done
I'm the person who will always try to find the easiest and fastest solution to a problem
I'm the person who wants to travel the world
I'm the person who will nod my head and say cool even if I have no idea what you are saying
I'm the person who will just start laughing for no apparent reason
I'm the person who realizes I'm not perfect but still wants to be
I'm the person who is always saying sorry
I'm the person who will make a not awkward silence awkward by saying something weird
I'm the person who doesn't really talk about my feelings
I'm the person who needs something to do or else I'm bored
I'm that person


I haven't had much inspiration these last few days so I think I will be posting every two days for the next 3 weeks until school starts. So that was pretty deep. I've been thinking of doing a post like this for a while and I don't know why I haven't yet. If you are a blogger I challenge you to do a post like this on your blog. Did you like this post? Should I do more posts like this? Can you relate to any of it? When does/did school start for you and are you/were you excited? 









12 comments:

  1. this post was so deep adele could roll in it (get it? i'm pretty sure you don't lol).
    (either way this post was great)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of get it. Maybe. Possibly. Haha. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Wait! Are you saying it ISN'T butter? Oh ... This changes everything. I can't believe it. I feel like my whole life has been a waste. Now what will I do? WHAT WILL I DO?! ... Hold on. Weren't you Chicken Nuggets? And now you've ruined 2 foods for me! For shame!

      Delete
  2. Great post, Nabila! I love these types of posts! I'll send you the interview swap questions in a minute. Thank you for being so patient, I've got lots of things going :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saanvi! Ok! I totally get being busy. :)

      Delete
  3. A new view into the strange mind of a strange girl. Possibly a girl with watery eyes from allergies? --Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is I don't think I have allergies. Thanks for commenting. :)

      Delete
  4. In case you haven't noticed, I've been a bit short on the inspiration front myself! Every two days is still a lot! Don't put pressure on yourself. You can only manage what you can!

    Lovely post!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! Yeah every two days is still a lot. I'm taking of a bit of a break.

      Delete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVEEE this post!
    So cute!
    -Lauryn
    www.ElegantChances.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10