Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Room Tour!


I have been wanting to do a room tour for so long I don't even know why. I have literally been wanting to do one for over a year and today I just decided to do it for some reason I'm not even sure of. But seriously it was even one of my goals for the year. I forgot to say hi. Hello, peoples! Welcome to my blog if your new and welcome back if not. I would say I have a pretty cool blog where I post at least 3 times a week with a bunch of different content. Today I'm doing a room tour as you have probably guessed. I will show you around my room and maybe tell you how I did some of the stuff. If you want some inspiration for your room or if you are trying to think of something to get your 12-year-old friend that she can put in her room then feel free to keep reading. Or if you just think I'm awesome and cool. That too.


I also did a Room Tour youtube video if you would like to check that out.


This is my door. I have this cute pink sparkly N for my name. I can't decide if I still like it or if I have just totally outgrown it. I was trying to search for this online but I could only find the regular wooden block letters. You see these a lot at hobby lobby.  


When you first walk into my room this is what you see.


On the back of the door, I have this full-length mirror that I use to see my outfits and stuff like that.


On the left when you first walk in is my closet that I'm not going to show you because it's kind of hideous. 


Then I have this chest like thing where I keep all of my shoes. It used to be a dark color with no handles so my dad (he's awesome) painted it and added the handles so now it's easier to use.


Then there is a chest of drawers where I keep a bunch of different stuff mainly things like notebooks and pens and pencils. On top, I have two cute animals with another thing that says N and a jewelry holder.


I have a pretty big window on one of the walls that lets in a lot of light. The view isn't the best but I still like it.


Beside my bed, I have another chest of drawers where I keep all of my school clothes. On top, I have some hand sanitizer, a cute picture, some tissues, and a lamp.


I have two of these on my walls. It is like a print that my mom got somewhere and this picture doesn't do it any good but I can't decide if I like it or not.


My beautiful bed with all of my stuffed animal on it.


My bed takes up most of the space in my room because it is just so big. It used to be parents before they got a new one.


I have this garland like thing that I really should take down but I haven't yet.


A cute mirror that I think used to be in the living room in another house we lived in but now it's in my room.


I have a matching pair of drawers on the other side of my bed where I keep all of my regular clothes that I wear all the time. On top, I have another lamp, two cute figurine type things, some pens in a cute holder, and some other small stuff.


On the wall, right near that, I have my pin board where I have pictures and art and stuff like that. It has changed a lot over the years.


Then last but not least I have this cute light switch with some duck tape on it. 


And that's it! If you enjoyed make sure to follow my blog if you haven't already. Also, I would absolutely love it if you could maybe check out my youtube channel and give that a follow as well. Do you like these kinds of posts? Do you like my room? Any suggestions to make it better? What is your favorite part of my room? Do you like your room? What is your favorite part of your room? Should I do a DIY room decor post? What type of posts do you want to see from me in the future? 

5 comments:

  1. Your room is so cute!

    My favorite part of my room is my DIY roses hanging from clear strings around my mirror, I got the idea from Ikea and it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      Awww that sounds so cute. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, your room is so tidy compared to mine. XD Mine is always a complete mess! Your room looks really nice! I like your pin board, I should get something like that too. :)

    Indigo
    indigoskysblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. I had like just cleaned it though. It is usually an utter and complete mess. Yeah I really like my pin board. It's really cute and they make it really easy to hang things up and also be organized. You should totally get one!

      Delete
  3. Cute room!! I like the pin board 😍

    rudealignments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10