Monday, November 20, 2017

99 Things I Am Thankful For | Thanksgiving 2017



Thanksgiving is IN 3 DAYS and if you haven't already guessed I'm pretty excited! Just the food and the family and the time off and everything just makes me happy. I did a post last year with 29 things I was grateful for and I liked writing that so I thought why not do it again this year? Plus I think for most people writing down what you are grateful for just makes you happy and helps you realize how truly lucky you are. Here are 99 things I am thankful for right now. :)
1. Life
2. Happiness
3. My blog
4. My followers
5. Social media
6. Family in general
8. Friends



9. My besties
10. Isabel
11. Lydia
12. Emma 
13. Alyssa
14. Layla
15. Lexie
16. All of my other friends
17. Mom
18. Dad


18. And my little sis eden 
19. School
20. Everyone who beleives in me
21. Anyone who has ever told me I'm awesome
22. All of the strangers who have waved to me and made me smile
23. The art in my house
24. My house and my bed 
25. My ability to sleep
26. Instagram which you should totally follow me on
27. My phone
28. Photography


29. Theatre 
30. Journalism 
31. Dodie for being the cutest little bean ever and for making amazing music
32. Jessie Paege for having the coolest hair in the known universe and also just being a generally cool human being
33. The rest of my favorite youtubers 
34. Grace Vanderwall who I am hopefully going to see perform in february :)
35. Sabrina Carpender 
36. The Internet
37. My computer
38. Color story for being a cool photo editing app
39. My country aka the US vb
40. Houston


41. Earth
42. Time
43. My voice
44. Songs
45. Music 
46. My brain
47. All of my favroite bloggers!
48. All of the wonderful blog posts that I have read that have made me smile or just think
49. Books


50. Reading
51. My eyes
52. Salad
53. Fridays
54. Saturdays 
55. When I feel productive 
56. The feeling when I finish a book
57. All of the authors in the world
58. The people who inspire me to be me by being truly to them
59. The cheesy inspo quotes that keep me going

Image may contain: one or more people and text

60. Pen and paper
61. Writing 
62. Completing goals
63. My health
64. Tea
65. Water and how it has no taste but this amazing beautiful taste at the same time 
66. My theatre teacher
67. My amazing blogging friends (yes you!)
68. My hair (I like my hair ok don't judge)
69. Netflix
70. My favroite tv shows 
71. Kitty cats 


72. All of the other adorable animals in the world 
73. Fall adorableness 
74. Spring flowers
75. Purple 
76. Rainbow
77. Colors
78. The 8th graders who have for some reason been nice to me especially in my theatre class 
79. Sunrise and sunsets 
80. Flowers 
81. The astros for you know, winning the world series for houston 


82. Technology
83. When I was born
84. My egyptian heritage 
85. Anyone who has ever given me a present
85. People who are fighting for what they believe in and actually fighting the injustice 
86. Emojies 
87. My teachers who I try to remeber don't actually hate me 
88. The english language 
89. The future 
90. Ice cream


91. Brownies 
92. Socks 
93. Rainbow bookstagram photos 
94. Christmas 
95. Thanksgiving 
96. Holidays in general
97. The people who keep me safe
98. Chocolate 
99. Everything sweet

That is a pretty big list. :) If you liked this post make sure to follow me on both bloglovin and also instagram! As I said earlier listing what you're grateful for really makes you realize just how lucky you are. I challenge all of you guys to list at least 3 things you're really thankful for in the comments down below or maybe in a blog post of your own! 

What are you thankful for this year? What are you doing for thanksgiving? Do you celebrate thanksgiving? What is your favorite thing about thanksgiving? What is your favorite holiday? 




12 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! It is so important to think of all the things we are thankful for. ♥ I am thankful for your beautiful blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really important to think of what we are thankful for! Oh my gosh thank you Abi! That makes me so happy!!

      Delete
  2. Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses
    -Alphonse Karr

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH I LOVE THIS POST <3333 especially #64 and #93 *all the heart-eye emojis*

    I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving, Nabila! :D

    rock on,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so happy that you like my post Abbie!

      Oh thanks. :) I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving as well!

      Delete
  4. I thought it was hard coming up with 50 things, you came up with almost 100! This post made me smile! :)

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy I could make you smile! It was hard to come up with 100 and 50 is even like a really big accomplishment! Like this is harder than it looks. :)

      Delete
  5. AWH this is so adorable, Happy Thanksgiving <3

    ~ noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noor! Happy Thanksgiving to yoooouuuuu. :)

      Delete
  6. Its kind of sad that the first thing I noticed was that I was first on your besties list. Thanks Nabila! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I probably would have noticed that too. Totally, your welcome! You're awesome!

      Delete

01 09 10