Monday, November 6, 2017

A Halloween Themed Interview With The Wonderful Edie + Special Announcement That Might Just Include My Blogiversary!


You guys are probably all confused which is ok because YES I KNOW HALLOWEEN HAS ALREADY PASSED. So one of my awesome online friends Edie just started a new blog  (which you should definitely check out)! We started talking again and she asked if we could maybe do a halloween themed post swap type thing and I suggested we do a fun little halloween themed interview. The whole timing thing was mostly my fault BECAUSE I AM HUMAN AND FORGET THINGS. Anyway, so today I'm going to be asking edie some halloween themed questions and she will be asking me some questions over on her blog which you can check out here




 yay clapping applause celebrating ashley olsen GIF



What’s your favorite costume you’ve ever worn for Halloween? 

My favourite costume I've ever worn has to be when I was a pumpkin for my first ever Halloween when I was only a month old.

That sounds so cute! When babies dress up it's always adorable. Favorite thing about Halloween? 

About MeMy favourite thing about Halloween is probably the spooky feels and this year specifically, Stranger Things 2.

I was annoyingly outlawed from watching stranger things because of super annoying parents. Like they say it's "too scary" even though I DON'T REALLY GET SCARED FROM TV! What do you think is the background of Halloween (you can’t look it up)? 

I'm not entirely certain on background of Halloween (which is terrible as it's my favourite holiday) but I know it originates back to Celtic traditions.

4. Yeah it has something to do with monsters and the day of the dead and stuff like that. I actually totally recommend everyone looking up the history cause it's pretty interesting. :) Do you like horror movies? Why or why not?

I love horror movies a lot of the time, but they sometimes annoy me as they don't really scare me, if that makes sense. 

5. Yeah that makes sense! Like it's supposed to be scary but it's not scary so it's really just annoying. What’s the scariest story you’ve ever heard?


Probably one where a hitchhiker ends up being a ghost, it's more spooky than that but it would take up a lot of space to write it all down.

That sounds super spooky! Thanks for being here Edie!




Speaking of halloween I had a pretty awesome one! Halloween was on a tuesday this year and having halloween on a weekday is always interesting. This year I was going to be a cat but then I couldn't find my cat ears so we ran to the store and I found this witch hat so I ended being this cat witch hybrid. I personally thought I looked pretty cute. After school I went to my friends house and them my parents picked me up and we went to one of my sisters friends houses. From there we went to this thing that they do every year but that I have never been to. It was like a cool halloween block trick or treating parade thing. So pretty much the rode is blocked off and the parents just set up on the side off the road with candy and then all of the kids can just go and trick or treat. Pretty much it's just an easier version of trick or treating especially for the parents. I personally like actual trick or treating better but I got a lot of candy so I'm not really complaining. 




Look it's me!


Again make sure to go check out my interview with Edie!  She has some pretty awesome questions that I loved answering and while you're there make sure to follow her blog as she is a super cool human being. Also my blogiversary is in 5 days which is so crazy! My blog is going to be 4 years old which is weird to even think about. Because it's a pretty big occasion I'm going to be doing a fun little Q&A video. Comment down below all of your questions you have for me. They can be funny or serious or whatever.   

What are some questions you have for me? What did you do for halloween? Did you dress up? If so as what? Do you like my costume? What is your favorite thing you have ever been for halloween? What are your halloween traditions? Did you like my costume? Do you like halloween? Do you celebrate halloween? 






4 comments:

  1. I love this. It's happy and that's why we get on the internet, to hear other voices on things that aren't important or anything, just an opinion on something we all have thoughts on. Halloween is a fun holiday and I love reading all my favorite blogs when i see what they do to acknowledge it. I was hoping you would try something you did a while back again. Check it out for a reminder http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/2017/06/speak-up.html. You're good at this, keep going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the reason why we get on the internet, isn't it? Thank you! I'll try to do one of my poem type posts soon!

      Delete
  2. Hi Nabila! I'm so so sorry for the late comment, my laptop crashed so I use it for a little while. I loved doing this interview with you, it was such a privilege and a great process. Congrats on 4 years! Somewhat embarrassingly, I've never been able to keep up a blog that long.

    - Edie
    ediewritesthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally fine Edie! I also loved doing this with you! And thank you so much! And anyway 4 years is a pretty long time to keep a blog. :)

      Delete

01 09 10