Monday, January 15, 2018

The Literary Dinner Party Tag!


I GOT 100 FOLLOWERS Y'ALL THANK YOU. I'm excited so yeah. :) :) :) ALSO HAPPY MLK DAYS. And now to the actual post. I was tagged to do this post a while ago by the wonderful Sunny! I just recently discovered her blog I'm pretty sure on Instagram. It's very cool and everyone should go check her out! So the Literary Dinner Party Tag is a book themed tag kind of like this one that I did a little bit ago. In this tag you are supposed to to invite ten book character from ten categories to a dinner party.

Categories:

1. One character who can cook/likes to cook
2. One character who has money to fund the party 
3. One character who might cause a scene
4. One character who is funny/amusing 
5. One character who is super social/popular
6. One villain 
7. One couple - doesn't have to be romantic 
8. One hero/heroine 
9. One underappreciated character 
10. One character of your own choosing 

1. One character who can cook/likes to cook

Mrs. Weasley! She is one of those characters I love just because she is so sweet and I feel like she would see me burning the oven or something and then she would come and swoop in and make a big feast while I just sat to the side talking about all of my problems. Why that sounds appealing to me I'm not quite sure.

2. One character who has money to fund the party 

A rich character. Hmmm.... I just recently read the whole selection series (it is one of those series that is so cheesy but I also love it) so I think I would choose Princess Eadlyn. She is a princess and super rich but she is also this super strong and smart and awesome figure who I would love to be able to talk to and just be friends with. Also being in the presence of royalty is always pretty awesome.

3. One character who might cause a scene

Leo from Percy Jackson and The Heroes of Olympus. Leo is such a cool character but he's also not the most athletic and kind of clumsy and when you combine that with a dragon and fire powers things can get pretty hectic. I feel like maybe one of his inventions would go crazy or his power would just be randomly put on or something like that.

4. One character who is funny/amusing

Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter! She is such a fun and crazy and just I'm going to be myself character that it is super awesome. I love how quirky she is and I feel like she would be super fun at a dinner party. Plus if anything was getting too serious she would do something crazy or funny or just awesome and make everyone laugh and smile again. 

5. One character who is super social/popular

She isn't necessarily the most popular person ever BUT NO ONE MAKES BOOKS ABOUT POPULAR PEOPLE SO GET OVER IT. I would choose Lina from Love And Gelato. I just recently read the book and at first I thought it was to cheesy and then I realized that I actually loved cheesy things and that it's a fabulous book everyone should go read. In the book Lina moves to Italy where she knows no one and it's all about love and stuff but throughout the book she makes friends and it's fun. 

6. One villain

President Snow from The Hunger Games! I love the hunger games of course and it's so fun to watch how snow manipulates everyone and how katniss reacts. Does that sound bad? I don't know. I feel like he's very intellectual and smart and it would be interesting to get inside his mind and just figure out how he thinks. Does that make any sense whatsoever?

7. One couple - doesn't have to be romantic 

Cinder and Kai from cinder! There relationship is so interesting in the books and it's so cool to see how they slowly fall for each other. Ok so I have to admit that I have actually only read the first book but I really want to read the rest of the series and since the wonderful Kate sent me a copy of the second book I am one hundred percent going to read it soon. By the way kate is like one of the coolest human beings and everyone should go get her book (which she also sent me and you might have noticed it in the pictures) because IT IS FABULOUS.

8. One hero/heroine 

Hermione! I love her character so much and I just think it would be the coolest thing to get to talk and hang out with her. In the harry potter series if she wasn't there then Ron and Harry would already be dead and we all know it. I'm just saying.

9. One underappreciated character 

Melody from Out Of My Mind! She's not underappreciated as a character but in the book she certainly is. If you haven't read the book melody was born cerebral palsy which makes her unable to talk or walk or generally move that much and she has to use a wheelchair. As you would guess this makes a lot of people treat her differently and no one realizes just how crazy smart she is.

10. One character of your own choosing

Maddie from When which is by the way an awesome book. I could not think of anyone for this and then I remembered this book and I was like WHY NOT. In the book maddie can see when people die from a little number on top of there head. Yes I know that sounds super morbid and and weird and it is. No I don't want to know when I will die but I think it would be cool to just watch her and see how she reacts with others. Is that too creepy? Yeah? OK. 


I Tag:

*drum roll*

drum GIF

-All of the peeps from twirling pages 
-Anna from annaish
-Cait from paperfury
-Noor from bookmarked 
-Isabel from little miss wizzy
-Abbie from Abbiee

That took me like way to long to write you guys. Like that was not good. I'm really bad at tags like this mostly because I HAVE THE WORST MEMORY IN EXISTENCE and I can basically never think of anything. It was super fun though as I always love a good tag. :) Also I recently started the account @girlbossteentribexo with Kristina and Taiya! We feature teen bloggers, youtubers and entrepreneurs so if you have instagram make sure to follow us! We also have a website! Our first post comes up today! I am going to be posting there once a month with tip and tricks for bloggers and youtubers! Make sure to check it out and given it a follow as it means a lot to me!

 Who would you invite to a dinner party? Do you agree/disagree with any of my choices? Do you like when I do tags on my blog? Should I keep doing tags? What is your advice for taking better book photos? Have you followed Girl Boss Teen Tribe yet????? What do you want to see more of on my blog?


4 comments:

  1. Why would you invite president Snow? Of all the villains out there, he's probably cruel enough to poison everyone.
    Otherwise, this was a great tag! Do you mind if I do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know! Now that I think about it that is pretty weird. Haha. :) Yeah You can totally do it!! I would absolutely love to see your answers!

      Delete
  2. I loved the idea for this post and I totally agree with you on Mrs. Weasly, she is the definitely the one I would invite to cook too! :)

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you like it! Right!? She's pretty much the best! And I feel like she would give good hugs as well. :)

      Delete

01 09 10