Monday, January 29, 2018

17 Instagram Accounts I'm Loving Right Now


Helllllooo everyone! So as you might not know I got instagram in october and I absolutely love it! If you want to keep updated on what's happening to me and the blog and just my day to day life make sure to follow me on there! Ok now that that #shamlessselfpromo is out of the way onto the actual post! Today I thought in celebration of this awesome thing that is instagram I would share with you guys 17 accounts that I have been loving! All of these I would recommend following if you need some more people to follow and also are awesome inspiring for anything photo/instagram related. :) This post was originally going to be 10 but that was too hard so instead here are 17 instagram accounts I'm loving right now (in no specific order)!

This is a collab with the lovely Charlie from CharlieStarBlogs! She posts about beauty and relationships and also just general lifestyle! You can also follow her on instagram.  She is posting on wednesday so make sure to go follow her blog so you don't miss that post! She is also having a super cool giveaway right now you can check out!



Kristian is one of my wonderful friends I've met on instagram! She is just the sweetest and has a beautiful makeup themed feed. She also has a blog which I would recommend you check out as well. :)



Jessie is a youtuber and I love her so much! She has blue hair and is pretty much a mermaid emo princess so it's good. 



I had to include at least one bookstagram account and I thought this would be the perfect one! Her feed is awesome and is pretty much just pastel book goodness. 



All of you guys probably know Abbie but I you don't her you should and you have to check out her blog! She's wonderful and funny and just so nice. Plus she shares awesome advice and resources on just everything on her blog and has a super cool feed!



I just recently followed her on both instagram and youtube and she's super cool! Both her instagram and youtube are kind of simpleish and she also has such a fun personality. I really like her lookbooks and also her latest GRWM



If you don't follow Elly and her blog 
like??? I absolutely love her blog as she is just so talented! She recently revamped it and is now writing a lot more about politics and poetry and honestly I'm like so excited. :) :)



Lexie was one of the first ever kid/teen bloggers I ever found when I started blogging! She is so lovely and I absolutely love her theme right now!



I met Taiya on instagram and she's awesome! She's one of those people that you look at and your just like WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE? Anyway she's super cool and has a super cool feed. :)



If you don't know dodie WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? She's a super cool youtuber and musician
and her new ep is just AHHHHHH. And contrary to her instagram bio her theme is absolutely great. :)



I love her theme and her style and just pictures in general. :)



I found her through dodie and one of my other friends actually but seriously SHE'S SO CUTE. I love reading her captions and her photos just make me smile and I'm almost certain she lives at disneyland.  



I don't know how she gets her photos to look so good like tell me your secrets????? She's so pretty and I love her style so much!



Besides just olivia's beatiful feed AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE she also runs a fashion and lifestyle blogs and all of her fashion pics are just perfection. :)



I am one hundred percent just shouting out an account that I'm a part of but ITS OK BECAUSE IT IS AWESOME. I'm part of this lovely account with Taiya and Kristina (or buttercup) and it's basically a free feature account where we feature lovely teen influencers. We also have a website where I will be posting monthly WHICH YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT AS WELL. 



She's inspiring and adorable and it's just good. Her stories lately have seriously been making me want to eat healthy! And as it seems like most of the people I follow do she also has a fabulous blog. :)



That username alone y'all. I am not at all jealous of her red hair or how in the world she keeps up her orange and yellow theme???? Like tell me your secrets immediately??? Annnndd she has an awesome blog!


Andd last but not least @twirlingpages!

I've been following her blog for a while and I got excited when I saw she had an instagram! It's a super fun bookish account featuring a bunch of cute photos. :)


You know that post that should have been super easy but wasn't? THAT WAS THIS POST. If you haven't already make sure to follow me on instagram and also check out Charlie's post! If you want to do a collab with me I would absolutely love to!! Just head over to my contact page or send me an email at nabilaeve@gmail.com!

Do you have instagram? Comment down below your account! What accounts would you recommend I follow? What kind of posts would you like to see from me?




10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!! I love this ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. NABILAAA!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE *I* MADE IT TO YOUR POST! THIS FEELS SO SURREAL! O-O Thank you so much, girly. I am truly honored. <3 And I must say, all those accounts are FABULOUS. Including yours. ;)

    xx Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF COURSE YOU MADE IT KENZIE! Awww thanks so much!

      Delete
  3. I just got my first Instagram account too! My name is snailmailblessings, if you want to check it out. :)

    And do you like to read or write or journal? I started a new subscription and I would love for you to try it out and leave a review. If you order by February 1st, you will still receive your subscription in February, only for this month. :)
    My website is snailmailsubscriptions.blogspot.com and snailmailblessings.etsy.com

    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make sure to go check out and follow your account! Also the journal thing sounds super cool. :)

      Delete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SHOUTOUT 💛✨ You're the best, girl!! *hugs*

    rock on,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww than you for including me! That means so much to me! Thanks, Nabila!

    XX Taiya Maddison
    http://www.taiyamaddison.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally Taiya!! I love your account so much!!

      Delete

01 09 10