Monday, February 5, 2018

How I Have Time To Blog In My Daily Life + Tips For How You Can As Well


If you're a blogger or just a person who reads blogs you will know this because bloggers are very complaining creatures, blogging is really quite hard. LIKE VERY QUITE HARD.

We  have get to:

-come up with blog posts ideas
-actually write these posts
-schedule these posts or at least think of and try to keep said scedule
-actually interact with other human beings

It's a hard life ok. One of the hard things for me and I know most other people who are in school or have a job outside of blogging can relate is that sometime it's hard to find time to actually blog. With tests and homework and like social things it can be difficult to schedule blogging into my daily life. Aka what this post is about! Before we get started this is a collab with the wonderful Ella Marie from February Fairy! I absolutely love her blog and you have to check it out! She is also doing a post on how she schedules blogging into her daily life which you can check out here.  Without further ado here is how I schedule blogging into my daily life + tips for how you can as well + how to make most of your time + just general time blogging tips things. :)


How I Schedule Blogging Into My Daily Life

My typical school day is I wake up, go to school, and then come home. Once I get home I usually catch up on my instagram dm's. Then of course homework (blehhhhhhhhhh). After that I usually catch up on my feed and then post (I post everyday ya'll like you need to follow me).  Then I start working on my blog or if my parents are being annoying and making me read or do typing (they say I type wrong and they've been making me do these typing lessons it's not good *shakes head*). On weekends pretty much same expect no school of course. Honestly I've been super behind on blogging lately and keeping up with my favorite blogs (so if you haven't seen me comment in a while or if I do but just like ten days after you post that's why).

Tips And Things

1. Make A Schedule

This means know when you are going to post. I post every monday. So I know I have to work on the post over the weekend if I haven't already written it. Also make sure if you have a schedule put it on a day where you are usually free. Don't put it on a day where you have work all day where you can't respond to comments.

2. Batch Write Aka Write Posts In Advance 

I've very much behind currently don't judge me  but usually I have a lot of posts scheduled. I know lots of times people don't have that much time to write so when you do make the most out of it. Always write when you can. Also when your feeling inspired or motivated make the most of that and do things like blogging and not watching youtube. You don't need motivation to watch youtube. Trust me I know.


3. Put Other Things Aside For The Moment

When your phone is going off and your constantly checking instagram it's hard to concentrate and actually write. I know since I got a phone and instagram (follow me like shameless self promo always) I have definitely had that problem. Social media is a super good way to get your blog out there but at least when your writing let yourself write.


4. Set Your Priorities

Meaning what is important to you? When you have free time by yourself what do you want to do? It is one hundred percent ok if the answer is not blogging. That is hundred percent fine. Like I know how great that episode of the newest popular tv show is (I mean actually probably not but you know, not that you were wondering but if you were I'm watching a day at a time right now and IT'S SO GOOD).


5. Keep A List Of Blog Post Ideas + When You Have Ideas Write Them Down

I absolutely hate writers/bloggers block but it happens to the best of us. One of the biggest time wasters ever is staring at a screen doing nothing. Instead keep a running list off all of your blog post ideas. When you just have a random idea. WRITE IT DOWN. When someone comments or messages you saying that they want you to do some post WRITE IT DOWN. Writing like everything down in general is a pretty good policy.



6. Be Passionate About What You're Writing

This number one means have a niche you really like and enjoy and don't just start blogging to get money. Like just no. Second don't write posts you don't truly like and want to write! If you are passionate about what your writing it will be so much easier to write and words will just flow.



7. Make The Most Of Time You Have 

For example if you have ten extra minutes USE IT. Maybe take a picture or two or write an instagram post. If you have 30 minutes USE IT. Blogging doesn't just mean actually writing posts (which can take up quite a bit of time). Take photos, make blog graphics, do social media things, talk with people about collabs, LOTS OF THINGS.


8. Use The World Around You

For example so many of my blog posts ideas comes from my fellow bloggers (shout out to y'all your awesome). The world is full of amazing ideas and thoughts and honestly it blows my mind. Also with photos! When your out and about don't be afraid to snap a pic you might be able to use in a blog post one day! Or maybe even a whole photo shoot because I mean why not right??



Happy February you guys! It's crazy the first month of 2018 is officially over like??? Ummm what??? Again make sure to check out Ella Marie and her wonderful blog! If you ever want to collab feel free to contact me at nabilaeve@gmail.com. 

Are you a blogger? If so make sure to link your blog below! What are your goals for february? What was your favorite thing you did in january? How do find time to blog? What are your biggest blogging tips? What kind of posts do you want to see from me in the future? Would you like if I did a bit of a life update post?

4 comments:

  1. yes :) My goal is to keep my room tidy and be consistent on Smoke and Ashes
    Great tips and happy febuary
    ~ alex
    ~~ smoke and ashes
    ~~~ https://thesmokeandashes.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I'm excited to see more posts on there! Thanks and happy February to you as well. :)

      Delete
  2. I keep a blog journal to sort posts I want to do and write down my plans for the months. I'm trying to pre-write posts, but I've been too busy to write anything!
    This month I want to finish editing my short story. Hopefully I have time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I hope you get it edited! :)

      Delete

01 09 10