Thursday, July 5, 2018

4th Of July Photo Diary 2018


Happy the day after the 4th of July! Aka the 5th of July. I told you I could do math, dad. Why did you ever doubt me? It's Thursday which is not my normal posting day. This is true. But it's ok. You know. This post is going to be super random but hey. It's still ok. Basically, I took (or other people took of me) a bunch of pictures over these past two days and I thought this was a good way to share them. :) Oh and one more update on my life I'm in South Carolina staying with my grandparents and I'll probably stay here for the next month or so, so yo that's cool. :)


I also vlogged it if you want to check that out!




Oh looky fireworks I bet you're so surprised.




I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE ALL AMAZED THIS PHOTO MAKES ME SO SO SO HAPPY BECAUSE LIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT MIGHT BE MAIN REASON I WANTED TO DO THIS BECAUSE I AM PROUD OF THIS PHOTO. So during the fireworks show there was also a lot of thunder and lighting. One of the times there was lighting I was able to catch it on camera with the fireworks and just oh my gosh you guys. PLUS IT'S PURPLE AKA AMAZING. 



Visited one of my grandparent's friends house who had this really pretty land. :)



My ootd! 





A red bandana, a blue stone necklace, a red rebel shirt, a reversible blue lobster skirt, and my sandals I'm basically never not wearing haha. 


My fave fruits in one bowl. This is why I love my grandmother. Also brownies. The answer is always brownies. 



Sparklersssssssss.



And of course pics with said sparklers because duh. 


HOW COOL DOES THAT LOOK THOUGH??









This post is kind of reminding me of some of those old posts I used to write and I can't decide if that's a good thing or not????
Did you celebrate the 4th of July? What did you do? Have you ever seen fireworks? Have you ever played with sparklers? Should I do more posts like this? 

12 comments:

  1. ahh i love all the photos with the sparklers! they look so cool!
    i did celebrate the fourth (sadly, because america is falling apart at the seams rn and i'm turning into a british kid. oop.), but all i did was eat and go swimming xD
    -mckenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much mckenzie!! That sentence about america falling apart is so me haha.

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love these photos! Especially the ones of fireworks, so pretty :) Looks like you had a great day yesterday! And you should totally do more posts like this :)

    Andrea @ https://spaceshipsvampiresandsecretagents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you like them Andrea!! I did have a great day. :)

      Delete
  3. I love these photos! They are so good and I really liked your outfit :)
    Maia
    https://idleteenagerebellion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The answer is always brownies" agreed. Also, your ootd is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *oohs and ahhs and heart eyes* Nabila, photo #4 is perfection! Plz share how you obtained such amazing photography skills because these photos are fab :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAAAAHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT PHOTO MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY AND I'M TERRIBLE AT PHOTOGRAPHY BUT LIKE THANKS HAHA. :)

      Delete
  6. All of these photos are so cute! I hope you had a good fourth of July. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gray Marie! And same to youuuuuu. :)

      Delete

01 09 10