Thursday, July 26, 2018

The Awesome Blogger Award

I told all of you guys I was awesome. No one believed me. Shame on you guys. I now have proof. So boom. Thanks so much, Andrea for nominating me! She's a pretty cool peep just FYI. You should check out her blog.  Alright, I haven't been doing many tag/awards lately so I thought why not do this. :)


Like how cool is that image? I am a cool awesome human being. No one can say otherwise. 

Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Tag it under #AwesomeBloggerAward in the reader.
(That must be a WordPress thing? *Shrugs*)
3. Answer the questions that the person who nominated you asked.
4. Nominate at least five bloggers.
5. Give your nominees 10 new questions.
Ok let's get started with the questionsssssssssssssss.

1. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?



One hundred percent cookies and cream!! It's one of my fave foods ever. :)

2. Cats or dogs?

WHY DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO HATE ME???? Haha no. Overall I would say I'm more of a cat person.




But then again how am I supposed to choose between these two?????





3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Hmmmmmm. I'm not sure. At first, I thought something like New York or somewhere in California but those I'm pretty sure those have super high costs of living. If that didn't matter though New York City probably. :)

4. What's the best book you've read lately, and why?

I haven't been reading that much lately but I did just finish Strange The Dreamer which was really good! I just loved how it was written. It seemed so calm if that makes any sense.

5. What do you think your life is going to be like in ten years' time?

Well, I'll be 23 so hopefully in college working on a degree that's making me super happy. :) Or maybe just done with my degree. And moving onto some advanced college thingy. I'm not exacly sure what you're supossed to be doing at 23.

6. Is there a particular rule or motto that you live by?
There is a positive in almost everything. :) Or maybe that's what I want to live buy. Not sure.

7. What's your least favourite colour?

Hmmmmmmmmmm. I can't decide! Maybe musturd icky throw uppy green.

8. What's one thing that most people don't know about you? (It doesn't have to be anything too deep or personal, just something random.)

Lol I don't know. Well I'm 5 years older than my youngest sister so when she was 5 I was ten which was cool. That's more of a cool fact then something no ones knows but I'm bad at thinking of things ok don't judge my beautiful self.

9. Do you prefer summer or winter?

Well, I like that I get time off during summer but I like the weather in winter more plus all the holidays.

10. If you could become any animal for a day, which animal would you choose and why?

Maybe like a really smart pigeon. Than I could just waddle around all day and spy on everyone. I could get such good stories out of that!!

Questions:

1. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
2. Cats or dogs?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. What's the best book you've read lately, and why?
5. What do you think your life is going to be like in ten years' time?
6. Is there a particular rule or motto that you live by?
7. What's your least favourite colour?
8. What's one thing that most people don't know about you? (It doesn't have to be anything too deep or personal, just something random.)
9. Do you prefer summer or winter?
10. If you could become any animal for a day, which animal would you choose and why?

Are these the same questions I answered? Maybe. Is that ok? Yes. Becaussssssssse I am lazy and also they're good questions so it doesn't really matter you know. 

I tag:


I also tag anyone else reading this who would like to do it!! Plus if you don't want to do a post feel free to answer some of the questions down below! Should I do more personal posts like tags and things about my life? Cause I think I've been doing less of those because I thought they were unprofesssional but then you guys comment more on those so like?????? 



12 comments:

  1. Nabila, honestly, unprofessionalism is the most fun to write and read. So like, it would be fabulous if you would do more! But do what you want. Blogging should be fun! :)
    -Dani Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm so happy you think that Dani! I'll probably do more posts like this then. :)

      Delete
  2. PUPPERS ARE THE CUTEST. It's funny though because I'm more of a dog person but all of my friends claim I will end up an old cat lady. Winter is more comfy, though.

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | Story-Eyed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess they are so cute!! Maybe you'll be a old dog lady. Because that's definitely a thing haha.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for tagging me! And I love cookies and cream too, but I like coffee, peppermint, and caramel ice cream flavors better! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tags are fun! Also, being a really smart pigeon sounds nice. Can I join you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?? And yes you can one hundred percent join me!

      Delete
  5. Huh? I'm pretty awesome AS WELL! (okay, maybe a little awesome. whatever)

    I don't really have a favourite ice cream flavour? I mean chocolate's good but I don't eat it often. I guess I mainly like the type of ice cream you get at McDonald's and at ice cream trucks.

    I don't like cats so I pick dogs.

    Also, I plan to read Strange the dreamer soon. I borrowed it from the library but kept renewing it because I couldn't get to it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you are awesome so.

      Chocolate ice cream is one of the only flavors I don't like. I don't even know why. Cause I like chocolate. Just not chocolate ice cream???

      Cool. Why don't you like cats though?

      Yeah that happens to me a lot! You should read it though it's really good. :)

      Delete
  6. I really enjoyed reading your answers! I've heard a lot of great things about Strange the Dreamer, I really want to read that soon... I'd love to be a smart pigeon too, you could spy on people and no-one would notice because they think you're just a pigeon XD I'd love to read more personal posts from you! Life posts are always fun to read (and write) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you liked it Andrea! It's really good you should read it! Right!???? Ok I might do more than. :)

      Delete

01 09 10