Monday, July 16, 2018

The Aesthetic Tag



Ok just starting off AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO ALWAYS FINDS AESTHETIC CRAZY HARD TO SPELL???? I can never spell it. I'm so bad at spelling it, even autocorrect doesn't understand and I have to look it up. Every. Single. Time. But anyway not the point of this post! I was tagged by the wonderful Kara over on Beautifully Broken (her blog is fab by the way you should so check it out!!) to do the Aesthetic tag! I haven't done a tag in soooooo long and It goes so so well with what I’m trying to put out into to world so I had to do it. Also yes this is ten million days late. I just kind of forgot about it in my drafts folder. Don’t judge. Just heads up I’m terrible at questions like this which is why I don’t normally do tags. Anyway, let’s get started!



Rules:
1. Post the tag photo in the body of your post and copy the title of your post from mine
2. Tag at least three friends who you know enjoys being authentic and real or their blog seems to be that message.
3. Answer all questions if possible and if they don't apply to you, explain why.

1. Post a no-makeup photo. Don't take and retake. You have one shot. It's so easy to take a photo over and over in a world of digital cameras, but before in the world of one step cameras and film, that just wasn't possible.




It’s like actually not that bad. Maybe because I always look amazing.  *flips hair*

2. The last song you listened to. If you don't remember exact song, then cd (Spotify or youtube may help you in this ;). 

I think it was DOLLHOUSE by Melanie Martinez. I randomly got this song stuck in my head. It just came to me. Then I had to pull it up and listen to it. When I first heard that song I was both kind of freaked out but also thought it was so cool because it was not the kind of song I usually listen to. Plus have you heard it??? 




3. A collage of pictures that show you. Pinterest is helpful in this or use your own. 


My friend Kristian made this for me and I think it's super duper cute! 

4. One moment in your life when God was all you had. 

This is not me trying to hide anything but honestly, I don't think I have actually had a moment like that so far. My 13 years of life I've lived have been pretty freaking great. My friends and family are absolutely amazing and are my lifesavers for everything. I have had a couple bad moments in life (as a normal human being) but I have always had someone to fall back on (besides God of course but he's always there so). One point that I can think (this is going to sound weird) was 1st/2nd grade. I did not have very good self-esteem in elementary. I just didn't think I was very cool. Plus in either 2nd or 1st (I can't remember), I don't think my friend situation was that great. At recess, I would literally just walk around and play with sticks. I was bored and I actually hated recess at that point. If you like to be social and you hate recess you know somethings wrong. What changed that was definitely one of my best friends Lydia coming to the school. 

5. Last picture you pinned on Pinterest (if applicable). If not Pinterest then the last photo on Instagram, last tweet on twitter, etc.

*goes to check*

*get's lost on Pinterest*

*remembers I was supposed to be doing something*

*oh wait*


I'm back haha. This fun planty pic was the last pic I saved to Pinterest as of the time I'm writing this! I saved it to my aesthetic/photo ideas board, basically a board where I save pictures I like lol. 

6. What is one thing your readers may not know about you?

I am pretty transparent with y'all so I don't think there is much you don't know haha. I usually say that I'm actually Egyptian for questions like these BUT I'M TRYING TO BE ORIGINAL AND AUTHENTIC SO WAIT A MOMENT WHILE I THINK. Something I don't talk about that I can think of is that I'm part of student council. It's not a humongous part of my life but I absolutely love it! We do a bunch of teacher appreciation and also fun events outside of school. Plus we had our elections for next year and I'm officially vice president! I'm pretty happy about it. :)

7. A Bible verse that helped you through a difficult time. 


I feel like a lot of times we as Christians want to tell everyone about God and how amazing he is. That's super cool. But also just try to love one another and be kind. This didn't really help me through one difficult time but I think it helps me through just life. :)

8. Your greatest fear. 

My greatest fear I would say is missing out on something. Having this amazing opportunity in front of me and just not doing it, then regretting it and it affects me for the rest of my life. Missed potential I guess. Not sure why though haha. 

9. A word or quote that describes you (my board here may help you). 

A quote that I've been loving is "there can be no light without darkness." I am a super positive person and most of the time you will see me smiling. But things also can really get to me sometimes. Unlike some of my friends say, I'm not a robot. And during those hard times, I have to remember this. I can't be my normal bubbly self without going through things that will hurt me. 

10. If you could describe your greatest dream in one sentence, what would it be?

A modern eco-friendly house with lots of plants and bright colors, with a lake in my backyard and a city in the front.



I tag:


And seriously everyone else reading this! I love this tag and just think it's so cool. If you don't have a blog or just don't want to do it answer the questions in the comments below! Side note the fonts are being super weird in this post and I have absolutely no idea why. Fun things. 







13 comments:

  1. Glad I could be of service (I came in second so you must be referring to first). Also, you DID have friends, Emma and Alyssa were already your friends when I transferred. One thing readers probably don't know is that you have a tenancy to spontaneously start speaking with a British accent and not even notice, or, in elementary school you had a split personality thing where you pretended to be a character named Sicky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THEY DESERTED ME IN 1ST GRADE LYDIA I SWEAR IT WASN'T COOL. Because like I was super close to Emma in Kindergarden and I was always friends with Alyssa but I think they had other friends and maybe I didn't want to annoy them or something I don't know. Ooooooohhhh this is true haha. I should answer those one time when I'm asked that question lol.

      Delete
    2. You got the question again in your last post, you failed.

      Delete
  2. OOO this is a fun tag. That no make up picture of you IS cute!! Student counsel is a really wonderful thing to be a part of! GO YOU! I didn't know that you were a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! And oh my gosh thanks so much Vanessa. :) Yeah I really liked it last year and I'm excited for next year!!

      Delete
  3. Great post! I save so much aesthetic stuff on Pintrest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I love this tag so much!
    You look so cute without makeup, I'm jealous!! I really agree about the love one another and be kind, sometimes that's the only thing we can do. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right isn't it awesome??? Awww thanks girly. :) You're so cute too though like seriously!!

      Delete
  5. Your photo is so cute - you rock no make-up. <3 Thanks so much for participating in my tag! I was so excited to see it pop up in my feed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Kara! Totally! It's such a cool tag. :)

      Delete
  6. Oooo I loved this post and getting to know more about you:) I might do this soon!

    Lexie x
    www.whatlexieloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you liked it Lexie! You should one hundred percent do it!

      Delete

01 09 10