Monday, November 12, 2018

10 Things I Really Want To Do | Bucket List


Today is a collab with the awesome Lexie from What Lexie Loves! I love her and I'm happy we're collabing today! We're both sharing a fun bucket list of just a bunch of fun things we want to do in our lives. :)
1. Be in a movie/tv show 
I seriously just want to appear in a show or on tv sometime. Maybe I'm in the background or have one line or maybe I'm a lead. No one knows. Or maybe I'm even in a commercial. I just need like one second of fame. That's all I ask.

2. Go in a helicopter
Helicopters are so cool!! I just want to ride in a helicopter once. That would be awesome. 

3. Go to a concert of someone I love, with friends I love
I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO DO THIS IN FEBRUARY AND Y'ALL MY EXCITEMENT LEVEL IS HUMONGOUS 

4. Record a song and make a cool music video
I've been wanting to do this for a while!! Maybe I actually try and get together some of the lyrics I've written in the past or do a cover and record it somehow. My dad actually has a professional microphone so it might sound cool. And then make an actually good music video. I've actually done a cover video on my channel before but it was very much terrible so I kind of need to redeem myself haha.  

5. Have a job that makes me happy
I feel like this is a goal for everyone but still.:)

6. Be in a book
Maybe I write a book or I'm in the acknowledgments for a book or maybe someone bases a character off of me. No one knows.

7. Have short hair
I've had long hair pretty much my wholllllllllle life and I just think it would be soooo cool to have short hair one time. :)

8. Dye all my hair purple
Like the short hair thing I want to change something up! I absolutely love the color purple and it would be so cool to actually have all of my hair purple. I probably would have done it already but I have bleach my hair and just ugggg. 

9. Reach 10k on any platform
I know that's a lot but I think over timmmmme I might be able to. Basically I just want to be famous haha. 

10. Get the @nabila on something
Ok so Nabila is a super uncommon name  (well in the US but details details) but it's common enough that it is taken on lets say instagram. Or the nabila.com. The .com is actually for sale (I think that's what it says when I look it up) and I kind of want to buy it but I don't know what to do???

Hope you loved thattttttttt. Make sure to go check out Lexie's blog and comment down below one thing on your bucket list!


8 comments:

  1. I love your ten things! You should really do a cover song or something -- that would be really neat! I can't play or sing and I really admire those who can. Sadly I wasn't gifted musical ability haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like it Kara! I really want to! And trust me I also really can't sing but I try haha.

      Delete
  2. *sigh* Someday I hope to be in a movie as well... great bucket list. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should be in a movie together! We can be like co-stars or something haha it would be great. :)

      Delete
  3. Was so fun reading what you put and doing this collab with you - sorry I was so disorganised!!

    Lexie
    www.whatlexieloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you liked reading it Lexie! And I'm happy we could collab as well!

      Delete
  4. GIRL YES!! Short hair. Don't go all the way short but you'd look so good with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh I want to more and more!! I'm thinking like shoulder length??

      Delete

01 09 10