Wednesday, November 7, 2018

68 Fun Things You Can Do While You're Stuck Inside With No Internet


Today is a collab with the awesome Audrey!! She is going to be sharing fun things to do with friends over on her blog and I'm going to be sharing a bunch of fun things to do while you're stuck inside with no internet on here. :) Maybe it's raining or the internet is just being weird or there is a tornado or a hurricane and you're low key scared for your life. No one knows. But either way you don't want to be outside at all and you're extremely bored because the internet has gone out. This happens sometimes. Let's get started and I hope you find some fun things to doooooo. :)
1. Play monopoly because it is lonnnnngggg and fun
2.  Play card games like:
3. Speed 
4. BS
5. Spoons
6. Gin rummy 
7. Uno
8. Spicy Uno (look it up it's great)
9. Make tea
10. Make hot chocolate 
11. Learn a new hairstyle 
12. Draw
13. Rearrange your room
14. Do that homework you've been meaning to do
15. Make your bed a cute way
16. Do a little photoshoot in your house
17. Record yourself singing
18. Write down fun insta post ideas
19. Go through your clothes and donate things that don't fit or that you never wear 
20. Make new fun outfits with the clothes you have
21. Call a friend you haven't talked to in a while
22. Practice a fun monologue 
23. Make a bracelet 
24. Do a face mask
25. Practice with makeup 
26. Do some yoga 
27. Dye your hair 
28. Write a list of goals for the day or maybe just your life  
29. Take some pics of your siblings or someone in your house 
30. Read
31. Reorganize your bookshelf
32. Reorganize your closet
33. Cook something
34. Practice another language 
35. Write a nice note to someone 
36. Paint your nails 
37. Do a duct tape DIY
38. Make a bookmark
39. Write a poem
40.  Write in your journal
41. Send a letter to someone 
42. Decorate something 
43. Cut off the ends of old jeans and make them cute shorts
44. Have a little dance party
45. Light a candle 
46. Just stare out the window. It can be really relaxing!! 
47. Write a letter to yourself in the future and seal it up
48. Clean out your room and get rid of everything you don't use
49. Make a smoothie 
50. Fix something that has been broken for a while
51. Make a bucket list 
52. If you have somewhere where you hang things up like a pin board put something new on there
53. Make a zine
54. Eat some fruit 
55. Go through old photos 
56. Make a photo wall with old photos
57. Roller skate around your house (if you have inside wheels and have permission)
58. Customize your backpack or one of the other things you carry around a lot 
59. Paint one of the things in your room a fun new color
60. Eat/make frozen grapes (by putting them in the freezer) 
61. Just sleep
62. Color code something
63. Look at a pretty magazine
64. Bake some brownies and give them to me
65. Make a pizza with all of your fave toppings ever
66. Take a bath
65. Have a mini picnic in your house 
67. Color something
68. Do some kind of exercise 

Ahhhh that was long haha. Once again make sure to go check out Audrey and her post about fun things to do with friends!! Comment down below fun stuff you like to do when you don't have wifi! :) 


12 comments:

  1. Oooh, thanks you saved me! There was one summer when I was stuck at my grandparent's place and there wasn't much to do. Did I mention that I had no books and no wifi? Okay honestly it made me realize that these are essentials in my life. But it was still a great summer!

    dftba,
    vaishnavi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so annoying oh my gosh!! And a whole summer? I might have gone crazy haha. Cool!

      Delete
  2. Such an amazing post!! Actually, there's a lot of things you can do without Internet <3 Love this! <3
    Khadija | October's Lallu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there totally is! So happy you like it!

      Delete
  3. so it's possible to survive without Internet...? who knew.

    when I don't have wifi I like to focus on my physical space -- meaning cleaning or organizing my room. I have a tendency to let papers stack up and then just shifts spots around my room. XD I also love to bake and read.

    great post <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha right?!

      Same!! Like when I have to put up my electronics at the end of the day I usually do all of the stuff I have been neglecting to do like clean my room. Baking is great!!

      So happy you like it. :)

      Delete
  4. I like to write, read, and draw when I don't have internet. Yes to all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 64. Bake some brownies and give them to me
    No. I will eat any brownies I bake, thank you very much.
    Great post, Nabila! These are fun suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO ALL OF THE BROWNIES ARE MINE.
      Happy you like it Lanie. :)

      Delete
  6. Amazing list! Very helpful. I like all the ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like it and that you find it helpful Ann! :) :)

      Delete

01 09 10