Sunday, November 25, 2018

13 Super Easy And Cute Halloween Costumes (aka inspo for next year!)


Halloween happened recently and it was quite cool! Where I live it sadly flooded so lots of things were cancelled and lots of people couldn't get anywhere but I was able to go trick or treating for a bit! Besides the candy my second fave thing about halloween is of course the costumes! There were a lot of cool costumes I saw this year! :) I'm going to be sharing some super easy halloween costumes perfect if you want to dress up but don't want to do thattttt much. :)

*I found some of these on pinterest so I don't own any of these images. If you are the owner please contact me if you want credit/if you want me to take it down. Some of these are also some my wonderful readers have sent me so make sure to check those awesome peeps out. :)

Sun And Moon

This from the super cute girly over on The Ray Of Sunshine Blog and I really like it! A fun costume to do with a friend. :)

Needed: 
-grey + yellow outfits
-grey + yellow headpieces


Alvin And The Chipmunks 

The amount of chipmunk costumes I saw this year is kind of crazy. People like it because it is sooooooo easy and such a fun thing to with friends. 

Needed: 
-red + blue + green shirts

Optional:
-names on shirts
-chipmunk makeup 
-color coordinated socks 




Galaxy

I want to get someone to do this one me next year cause ahhhh it's so cool!! 

Needed: 
- (safe) acrylic paint 

Optional: 
-wig

From: Paper Pizza 



Strawberry

Needed: 
-Red dress/outfit
-Green top which you can make out of paper

Optional:
-dots on said dress



Minnie Mouse

Needed: 
-the minnie ears
-something with red and white/black polka dots

Optional: 
-yellow shoes

There are a lotttttt of variations of this outfit so you can switch it up. The essentials are the ears and the polka dots. 


Medusa

Needed: 
-white dress
-miny toy snakes 

Optional: 
-arm band
-more snakes as accessories
-dyed hair

This is super easy but also super fun and original! 


Pineapple

Needed: 
-yellow dress/outfit
-green top which you can easily diy


Peanut Butter and Jelly

Needed: 
-shirts that say peanut butter and jelly or plain shirts where you can paint/draw it on

Optional: 
-an actual peanut butter and jelly sandwich 


Snow White

Needed: 

-blue tops
-yellow skirt
-red bow 

Optional: 
-shoes
-belt

There are also sooo many variations on this outfit so the only things you realllllly need are the three colors and either a skirt or dress to make it more obvious. 


Artist

Needed: 
-artsy outfit
-paint brush

Optional: 
-beret 
-paint palette 


White rabbit 

Needed: 
-white ears
-white outfit/dress

Optional: 
-watch/something to do with time
-red jacket 


Rosy The Riveter 

Needed: 
-blue shirt
-red bandana 

Optional: 
-we can do it sign


Wednesday Addams

Needed: 
-black dress
-boots
-double braid

Optional: 
-dark makeup
-skull/other dark accessory type thing 



Moth

Needed:
-Wings/wings kind of thing like this
-black outfit

Optional: 
-double bun
-makeup designs

Alex kindly sent me these pics and I just think they're so crazy cute!!! 


Yay that was fun! I will definitely be looking back on this post the next time I need a costume idea haha. Make sure to check out Loni and her blog post!

Other halloween blog posts:

What did you dress up as this year? What are you planning on dressing up as next year? What's your fave costume you've worn? 

12 comments:

  1. oohh, these costumes are so cool! my favorite is the white rabbit from alice in wonderland- I actually wanted to try this but decided to stick with the classic hogwarts student :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you like them! And yeah I really liked the white rabbit one as well. :) Haha hogwarts student is also always great.

      Delete
  2. My favorites are ether snow while ( it looks rather real) and Roy the Riviter ( She is both well depicted , part of American history , and culture / war support in WWII ( right ?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved both of those two!! Yeah she was the person during the war saying like women can help the war effort too. It's pretty cool. :)

      Delete
  3. how fun!! kinda wishing Halloween was sooner rather than later so I could try these now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas! I'll keep them in mind for next year.

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  5. •-• whoa hey, it me.

    I LOVE THIS POST IDEA AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INCLUDING ME! I’d definitely be down with painting your face next year. ;) I’ll take my payment in pizza. ^-^

    xx Kenzie | www.paperpizzablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is youuuuuuuuuuuuu.

      Yessss that would be so fun haha! I'm totally up for paying in pizza. :)

      Delete
  6. I was Rosie a few years back and it was so fun! Love your list! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds super fun! So happy you like it. :)

      Delete

01 09 10