Monday, March 11, 2019

10 Teen Bloggers You Need To Read In 2019


Hi everyone! I did a post last year with a bunch of teen bloggers that I love and y'all seemed to really enjoy it. :) Soooo in the new year, I thought it would be perfect to share some more of my fave teen bloggers! Maybe you're already an avid blog reader and just want some new people to follow or maybe you want to start reading more blogs! Either way, this post is perfect. :)



Ask Alex 

Alex is a 13-year-old fashion blogger with absolutely adorable photos. I love her blog and Instagram so muchhhhh. Her personality and outfits are the cutest.



The Ray of Sunshine is a blog run by Raquel focussed on productivity, lifestyle, and empowerment. Her posts are super personal while also being helpful! She'll officially have been blogging for a year in March. :) 


Zaya Therese

Zaya actually recently rebranded to that name and I love ittttt. Zaya is a 14-year-old girl with a passion for fashion. One of the things that have caught my eye is definitely the photos. They're super high quality and always so cute especially on insta. 



Love Natalyn 

Natalyn is so nice and kind and has the cutest fashion sense. She does Fashion Fridays where she posts fun new outfit pics every Friday and also does posts like her tiny house experience and 30 acts of kindness. 




Katie is a 7th grader who lives in Southern California and loves books. She posts 3 times a week with book reviews, opinion posts, and things like tags and challenges. If you want a new book blog I would totally recommend!


Absolutely Olivia 

OLIVIA IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE BLOGGERS AND FASHION INPO AND JUST ALL AROUND HUMAN. If you want a new blogger with amazinggggggggg editorial looking fashion photos who also talks a lot about positivity and insecurity and standing up for what you believe in then this is the way to go!!



I've been reading Gray Marie's blog for a while now and I love it. :) First of all she writes great posts and writing and writing tips and books and all of tat good stuff. She has also been writing some personal posts about her depression and therapy which and just life and ahhhh I love them. :) I especially adored this recent post by her. :)


You might recognize this name with the creator feature I did with herrrr (if not check out the post!!). Malia is an awesome and adorable blogger whose goal is to inspire girls of all ages! She talks a lot about faith and being a teen and also just the blessings in the world. 



I really hope you guys enjoyed that and that you found some new people that you will love just as much as I do. :) If you want even more recommendations make sure to check out this post where I share ten more awesome teen bloggers. :)

Who are some of your fave teen bloggers?? Comment down below! 

9 comments:

  1. Oh love this! Always nice to find some new blogs. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post! I'm always looking to find new bloggers.

    And I totally agree that Gray gives awesome writing tips. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW I'm so happy you like it Kara! She gives the best advice. :)

      Delete
  3. I will be sure to check theses blogs out ;)
    I have a lot of favorite bloggers. I do love Gray's blog!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, thank you so much for including me! <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a beginner blogger too!! So it gave me good inspo

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10