Monday, May 27, 2019

Mother's Day At Hermann Park | Photo Diary


I know this is a tad bit late but I still wanted to share! For mother's day a couple of family members were in town so we all went to Hermann Park and had a little picnic. Hermann Park is this absolutely gorgeous urban park here in Houston that I absolutely love. All of the flowers were in bloom and we walked around the garden a bit so I got some really nice photos. :)





It was pretty busy!


First thing we did is eat. My dad made a whole spread of fruits and meats and hummus and stuff like that. By the way, the park, I'm pretty sure is right in between the museum district and the medical center, so it's surrounded by tall buildings. 


My uncle and cute little sis. :) 



I'm almost certain these are lamb ears. Either way they had the coolest texture and I love this photo!


Not sure what Naomi was doing but I love all of the colors and contrast in this photo. 



This wasn't labeled but we decided it had to be kale. It was crazy tall!



She's a model like I'm sorry. You can't even argue anymore.


I posted this picture on Instagram and y'all seemed to love it! 


It couldn't be Texas without some cacti!






There was this storage place in the back and when I saw it my mind immediately went to pictures. It's cool looking and matches my dress!




You can't read the sign very clearly but it basically say feel to try anything! My mom and I were talking about how crazy lucky we are to have spaces like this, that are free, in our city. 




Once we finished up with the garden we climbed the hill. 


I got this amazing picture of the park and the city!


After we were done we got home and rested a bit and then had dinner. Afterwards my dad brought out this gorgeous dessert!


I thought this would be a great photo to end off the post *nods*. 


Did you do anything for mother's day? Do you want more photo diaries?

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a super fun day!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss!! I love your photo diaries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay!! I'm sop happy you liked them. :)

      Delete
  3. oh, love all your photos - your pics look like you're a model, too, not just your sister ;)

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww omg you're the sweetest! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. That's some tall kale.
    These were so pretty! It sounds like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10