Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fall Bucket List

I got this idea from Noor and thought it would be fun



                                    Take pictures of colored falling leaves                                  
                               You see I have never really gotten any good  pics of colored falling leaves because were I live the tress pretty much just stay green
                               
Jump in a leaf Pile
I have never actually done this before because it seems like were i live the trees either just die or stay green and never really fall

Eat ten Thousand things of Candy Corn
I know this might sound a little insane but I love candy corn

Eat a caramel Apple
I have seen this many times a fall fares but I have never really gotten one

Try To Make an Apple Pie
I am not that good of a cook so I am challenging myself to do this

If you have been down in the slumps lately then this is an awesome idea for a post





6 comments:

  1. What a great bucket list ^_^ All of the things sound like fun {especially eating all of that candy corn!} X3
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bucket list!
    I'm so excited for autumn-It's my favorite season (then again, so are all the other xD)
    I love the jumping into leaves and taking pictures of them!

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is my favorite. It's sweet and warm and smells good. Your list of stuff to do sounds amazing I can't wait for fall to be in full swing!
    -V

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10