Tuesday, September 8, 2015

healthy smoothie: 2




Yes that is what I had for breakfast this morning alongside a little bit of eggs. I know it might not look to appetizing but it is super healthy for you and did not turn out to bad.
Here is how to make it.

Ingredients: for 5 servings

1. 2 cups of ice
2. 2 carrots
3. 1 peach
4. 1 pear
5. 1/4 of a bag of frozen spinach
6. 1/2 cups of water
7.  a handful of grapes
8. 1 cup of orange juice
2. 2 apples

First cut the apples, peach, and pears into pieces. After that put the ice and water into the blender or whatever you're using to make this. Then put everything else and then turn the blender on. You should do it for around 1-2 minutes of blending then check it. Then after it is done you can drink and enjoy. It is as easy as that.

All Done!



Also I was looking at my page views today and guess what I now have over 2,000 PAGEVIEWS!!! Isn't that cool! True it might not be to good but hey it doesn't really matter but ya I am pretty happy about. The thing that I am more happy about is that I now have 12 followers!

Ok sorry bye now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10