Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Liebster Award

So I was not actually nominated for this award but Katheryn nominated anyone who wanted to do it.



The Rules:


Answer the eleven questions of the tagger
Share eleven facts about yourself
Nominate up to eleven other bloggers
Ask those nominees eleven new questions

ok these facts might not be to good but I really am horrible at making up new facts

                                                                Facts about Me

1. I am actually half-egyption from my moms side
2. I have a weird obsession with editing pictures on picmonkey but they never end up any good
3. I don't really have any electronics that can take pictures the only thing I have is my kindle with only takes selfies so I always end up using my dads phone with is a samsung 5
4. I am obsessed with wearing the color hot pink
5. I like reading books with people either my age who has something unnatural like super powers or live in a different world 
6.  I really like asian food and my favorite kind is seafood
7. I have a weird habit of chewing on things
8. I live in Texas where it is super hot!
9. I have technically survived a tornado when I was at my grandparents house in Oklahoma I think 2 christmases ago
10. For a lot of games I actually like to watch people play them then play them myself
11. That was ok right?

                                                            Questions

1. Favourite band/singer?

I have a lot of favorite of favorite bands and singer so I can't choose my favorite here is just a list of a few. Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Meghan Trainor, and a lot of other people.

2. Favourite book/book series?

Harry Potter and really all of Rick Riordan's books are my favorite but there are just so many good books in the world

3. Favourite season of the year?

I can't choose between spring because of the good weather or summer because there is no school

4. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Right now I would go to egypt because I am half-egyptian and have never been there

5. If you could have any accent, what accent would you want?

Probably a british accent

6. Are there any languages you want to learn?

Spanish or maybe french

7. How long have you been blogging for?

since 11/19/13

8. Favourite GIF? (If you have a favourite ;) )

I really don't have a favorite

9. Favourite movie and/or TV show?

Here is a list of a few

1. Pretty much all of the Harry Potter movies
2. Girl Meets World
3. Liv and Maddie


10. What is your dream job?

A professional photographer/blogger or technology person for a company

                                                                                I nominate:

Noor
Rukiya
Amelia
Lydia
O Williams
Isabel
Abigail
shy beauty
Darshy
Lexie
Lauryn

                                                        My Questions for them:

1.  Why did you start blogging?
2.  If you could have any power what would it be?
3.  What is your top 3 favorite book/book series?
4.  What is your favorite season?
5.  What is your favorite food
6.  In school what subject are you best in?
7.  What is your favorite subject?
8.  If you could wish for a talent not a superpower but a real one that you have always wanted what would it be?
9.  How long have you been blogging?
10. What is your dream job?
11. If you could be the ruler of any country what would it be?

Hope everyone is having a good first weeks of school!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely answers Nabila and thank you very much for tagging me, it means a lot!

    ~Noor <3
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10