Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What's the plan tag

I saw this on Lauryns blog from a while back she tagged everyone and  I thought it looked cool.

Rules: 

  • Answer the questions below
  • Tag anyone else
  • Make one other question for the people you tag
  • Have fun!

  • Questions:  

    What do you want to be when you grow up?
    I don't really know but probably some kind of doctor


    What college/university do you want to go to?
    I really don't know but probably some kind of good one

    Do you want to get married?
    right now yes if I find the right person

    Do you want to have children?
    Yes because well I just want some and my mom says she needs grandchildren

    Apartment or House?
    House. If I am planning on having then not a small one. It will also need to have a front porch

    Pets?
    Yes!!! I will definitely have a cat because they are much easier then dogs and are just so cut and cuddly

    Car or van?
    If I have a family then van but other wise I would just stick to a car

    Any hobbies?
    Yes! I like to sing, write (sometimes), reading, taking photos, and of course Blogging!!!

    Favorite Band?
    Probably one direction or imagine dragons

    My question is 
    What city would you want to live in?


     I nominate:

    Amelia


    Also anyone else who wants to do it!








    2 comments:

    01 09 10